You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of MarlinForum.com    

Marlin Firearms Forum > General Discussion > Firearm Accessories & Gear >

The best light trigger swap for a 336?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2017, 08:09 AM   #1
Jason

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default The best light trigger swap for a 336?

Tired of yanking my rounds left of dead center, the OEM trigger needs to go quick before Rifle Season opens up. Any help would be greatly appreciated, please steer me in the right direction if you will. Thank you and God Bless!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-05-2017, 03:19 AM   #2
ditto1958

Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Tired of yanking my rounds left of dead center, the OEM trigger needs to go quick before Rifle Season opens up. Any help would be greatly appreciated, please steer me in the right direction if you will. Thank you and God Bless!
I've read nothing but good reports on the Wild West Trigger Happy trigger for Marlins. I was thinking about buying one awhile ago, and watched a YouTube video on how to install it. Looked like it was pretty easily done.

Old 09-05-2017, 05:09 AM   #3
Jason

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditto1958 View Post
I've read nothing but good reports on the Wild West Trigger Happy trigger for Marlins. I was thinking about buying one awhile ago, and watched a YouTube video on how to install it. Looked like it was pretty easily done.

Thanks Ditto, I'm going to search for some install videos then. Besides, any disassembling just means I get to polish up those contact points more while I'm in there.

Quick Reply