20 Gauge sabots

Discussion in 'Ammo & Reloading' started by squirrelhunter, Jan 7, 2013.

1. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

I went to Walmart to get some 20 gauge sabots.They had a lot of Winchester ones so I went to get some, when they scanned them they said they couldn't be sold.When I asked them why,they said they'd all been pulled.Anybody else run into something like this???:confused:

2. oldbrass

oldbrass Well-Known Member

Perhaps there`s a re-call on the batch of ammo or something..I wouldn`t think shotgun slugs are being pulled..Go back in a day or 2 and see if there still there, I`m curious myself now

3. squirrelhunter

Will do.I think I'll try the gun store today and see if he knows anything about it.

4. squirrelhunter

The guy at the gun store hasn't heard anything.It must be a Walmart reason like maybe they got put out on the shelf before they got put in inventory or something.

5. dads81-DL

dads81-DL Well-Known Member

My wife works Walmart sporting goods, she says, at the register it would have come up as "sale not allowed", which means that it is either recalled or Walmart will not be selling that particular ammo. She'll check on that tomorrow, but without the UPC number it may be difficult to find out.