200 dakota show winner

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by moparman1911, Sep 23, 2012.

1. moparman1911

moparman1911 Well-Known Member

this is my 2000 dodge dakota.she won many trophies,she is black and clean and never saw a night outside ever.i ripped off every emblem blacked out everything including the front and back lights.i took the aluminum wheels and painted them ppg pitch black and clear coated them.i had a custon vynal ram in red on my bed cover and slight red rams here and there the lines on her are as beautiful as any woman.i put i flowmaster 50 big block series muffler on it so it does not resonate in the truck but when you get on it she roars, a locker in the rear.i took out the factory 273 v8 and bought a brand new from the factory 360 magnum r/t motor then i put i cold air intake on it,a blocking plate between the plenum and throttle body,put on the hottest coil packs i could find,i put in bigger injectors,a 180 degree thermostat and flex fan to keep the truck as cool as possible.i put a bra on the front and it was a pitas to take off and on so i took a day and cut it in three pieces and i can open the hood now,i rechippered it and reprogrammed the brain to my specs and a friend of mine dynoed the truck at 400 hp at the rear wheels and it is 4wd extended cab with 63k original miles and i even have the window sticker and all the booklets with it.i wash it every week and hand wax it so it shines so bright you can read the numbers off a dollar bill in the finish i will post a pic

Attached Files:

2. axxe55

axxe55 Well-Known Member

nice! very nice! good looking Dakota there MoparMan. :D

3. moparman1911

all the way baby...

it`s dodge all the way baby!!!!!!!

4. duster066

duster066 Well-Known Member Supporting

I'm slowing down as I grow older. I have an 07 Stang GT we bought new and I haven't done a darned thing to it, oil and filters and that's it. Every time I get a Summit catalog in the mail I make a mental list of goodies. But then I think what the heck for? I can't use what it has now without getting into serious trouble. Besides I have the Duster for that. But it's still just not right. I've never had a car or truck I didn't modify. The only thing I don't like about it is the lack of bottom end grunt. But it's a naturally aspirated 4.6l and without a supercharger it's never going to have any bottom end grunt. Gears would help, but that would flush the gas mileage. See what I mean? Everything I consider I talk myself out of. If jail was an option and you throw in some corners I could smoke 98% of everybody just the way it is. It can be depressing getting old and safe.:(

5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

A very clean machine mopar !!

6. hombre243

hombre243 Well-Known Member

I have a little Chevy Aveo. It has Mo-Par than a rollerskate but not much.:eek:

7. moparman1911

post it

ha,ha hombre post it that would be great to see.i would love to see a gremlin or hornet on here,just weird cool cars or just beautiful pieces.let`s have some fun and it looks like we are.post the pic hombre i will post my gmc sonoma with the biggest and fastest v6 chevy made the 4.3 vortec motor making around 191 horspower in a sonoma,the power to weight ratio is sick.total sleeper...

8. hombre243

My muscle car...NOT!!!

Jeez, now ya got me goin...

Attached Files:

9. moparman1911

but..

hombre you still posted it,so that is the bomb.just having fun.i laugh not at you or your car but the mopar car and truck post keeps growing,lol..

10. hombre243

As good as it is on gas...

it has one other quality that i like...it's small enough to carry in my pocket if it runs out. :)