300 Win Mag ammo

Discussion in 'Ammo & Reloading' started by hombre243, Jun 22, 2013.

1. hombre243

hombre243 Well-Known Member

My friend who is totally unfamiliar with guns bought a 300 win mag and ammo for it...2 boxes of Winchester Ballistic Silvertip; 1 box Remington PSP Core Lokt. Then he discovered...after I showed him where the Caliber and pertinent info was located on the barrel...that his rifle is a 300 Win Short Mag.:mad:

Anyone need 300 Win Mag ammo? Let me know and I will put you in touch with him.

Thanks
    hombre243

2. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

The WSSM still packs a whallop that makes it good on game but tough on the range! Got a ballpark figure on the WinMags? Might know a fella in NM that may take them. Green/Red Hat Appleseed guru. Loads his own like the rest of us...but maybe? PM info. Thanx. Spoon

3. Boots2140

Boots2140 New Member

I might be interested and I'm not far from you.

4. hombre243

hombre243 Well-Known Member

What's your 20?

My friend is in Arlington. He has the ammo with him.

He has 2 boxes of the Win 180 gr Ballistic Silvertip...or something like that...and he paid $49/box. He would like somewhere around 30-35 a box for them, and $25 for the box of Rem 150gr Core Lokt. (Plus shipping unless you guys do a FTF).

Thanks for replying. If you like the prices, or would like to haggle with him, I will see if it is ok to give you his number. If you are closer to Arlington then you can probably save on the shipping.

Thanks
    h243