a nice pair..

Discussion in 'Other Weapons' started by moparman1911, Oct 6, 2012.

1. moparman1911

moparman1911 Well-Known Member

What i have here are two ak47`s.One is a bulgarian milled receiver gun with a chrome lined bore rifle in 7.62x39.high end and highly desired by an ak47 collector,I have box and papers on it.The other is a norinco mac90 which has the best fit and finish of all ak47`s. As it has a deep blued finish and the receiver is 1.6 mm instead of the 1.0 mm that most have.The gun has a chrome lined bore in 7.62x39.They are two fairly rare ak47`s and the condition is new and never fired.By the way, Many do not like the thumb hole stocks on mac90`s. But if you saw the gun in person the furniture really is a work of art.I also have the box and papers for this gun.I say this as if a person sells a gun, the recipient will pay a bit more for a gun with the original box and paperwork and any accessories that might come with it.I have the chinese green slings on every gun with the leather tabs with buttons.

Attached Files:

• 088.jpg
      088.jpg
      File size:
      38.4 KB
      Views:
    • 092.jpg
      092.jpg
      File size:
      51.2 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

Nice AK's there mopar...thanks for sharing !

3. moparman1911

Too funny!!

Shooter,I laugh because i know you know a fine firearm when you see one.I swear i post some of my guns just so you can see them, as this is a marlin forum.I posted a dozen different firearms besides marlin.I do have that 1895 guide gun sbl with the 16 1/2 barrel in 45/70 in stainless.My old marlin 30/30 since i was twelve,beat to death,brush burned,barely cleaned,pits,scratches still gets a deer every year.It is at my pops house in upstate new york on our 100 acres of property and trout stream.My pop uses a remington 7600 in semi auto in 30/06 and i had the brother to that the remington 7400 pump rifle in 270.So my pop has a couple of my hunting rifles.Anyone who has not shot a pump rifle with a mag is missing out.With a 130 grain bullet i could not lead a running deer,if i did i always followed though and gave a shot to the neck.But dead is dead.I do not want any animal to suffer.I am a conservationist and harvester of the herd,not a killer or trophy hunter.My pop always told me, you can`t eat the antlers,so we always had a freezer full of meat.Sorry, i get caught up in my stories sometimes.I miss upstate new york and hunting with my pop on our property mostly..

4. Bucky

Bucky Well-Known Member

Beautiful
    Would dearly love a pair like that
    But our stupid gun
    Laws prevent me :(

5. moparman1911

don`t i know it.

in florida,where i live i have a safe just for ak47`s.i messed up and posted on any other weapon than a firearm.i posted actual ak47 pistols,not some cob job rifle true romanian pistols and a beautiful hard chrome ak47 amongst others.thanks for appreciating my fireams bucky