Anti-Gun. Who??? Me??

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by greyhawk50, Jul 15, 2013.

1. SWO1

SWO1 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

They "Talk the Talk"......But wont "Walk the Walk" I think you will find that with a large % of the Anti crowd.

2. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

Do they think we will protect them

3. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

What SWO1 said,when it comes down to it I don't think ANYBODY wants to advertise they are UNARMED. It's all talk.

4. hombre243

hombre243 Well-Known Member

Somewhere deep in the bowels of the house...

...waiting in the dark, loaded weapon at the ready sits the Hunter, provider, protector of the family who lives therein.

Woe to the miscreant who heeds the false witness, "This is proudly a gun free home."

:D

Bahahahahaha.

5. Gumpy

Gumpy AKA Richard Prestage

I'm like you Hombre! Use the sign for bait! lol Have you made it back home yet?

6. hombre243

hombre243 Well-Known Member

still in tx

Heading out the 3August for Iowa. Needed to find a storage area for my excess. Will make a trip down in a couple months for it. Lot easier to haul a small load back than a huge load down.

Don't know what the future holds but then, life gives no guarantees. Right?

7. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

To post a video, copy and paste the URL, there is no need to post the embed code. We have software in place to embed it automatically.

8. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

IDIOTS...clueless idiots that don't realize you and I have been around firearms the majority of our lives and yet, outside of "line of duty" I do not believe there are wanton, reckless shooters among us. I'd like to MANDATE that all candy A------ post at least 2 of these signs in a clearly visable area on their property. They might then realize good guys with firearms are the #1 deterrent to criminals cause they don't want to be shot when there are other opportunities to rip things off that don't belong to them.

9. greyhawk50

greyhawk50 Well-Known Member

I'm sure that I hit "Copy video URL" and then pasted it in the OP. Don't know what went wrong. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to computers, however, I'm pretty clear on 2nd. amendment rights. :))
    I'll try to do better in the future. :))

10. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

You didn't do anything wrong, it's just a protocol thing I'm informing everyone on.

11. Bucky

Bucky Well-Known Member

What a bunch of "wankers" !
    Education, and purpose of living, is the answer.