Any Changes in ATF&E/DOT on Storage of Powder?

Discussion in 'Ammo & Reloading' started by Spoon, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

I was just wondering. The Fed has just issued and updated DOD Instruction Manual dated 13 Oct 2013 with "red tape" guidelines for explosives & munitions handling/storage for DOD troops/civilians and contractors.

Here's the old guidelines for personal use:
    I wouldn't put it past the anti-American spoiled brat setting in the offal office, coupled with the many big-money 'Antis' to try and slip this one by with a silly 3-5 pound limit. :mad: Would surely be another back door excuse to come after gun owners, especially those that reload or have nice supplies of fodder.

Just me thinking out loud and wondering. Got anything to add or say, please do. - Spoon-

2. Gumpy

Gumpy AKA Richard Prestage

Your reasoning is sound, Spoon! I haven't heard if any changes tho

3. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

Just wondering Gumpy if anyone knew of changes. I don't trust the Admin, AG or many on the hill in high-powered positions and wanted to see if I missed anything and to get others thinking deeper than the surface. For what things seem are not too many times until they drop out of the sky and upon our heads. Just like the illegal, un-CONSTITUTIONAL mandate with the Care Bill. Total and ludicrous BULL!

Thanks for your reply. -Spoon-