Barrett BMG 50 cal OFF HAND!

Discussion in 'Other Guns' started by Spoon, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

2. hombre243

hombre243 Well-Known Member

Ooooooh...

THAT"S how to do it. I was trying to fling a live squirrel at a rock with a slingshot but he wouldn't let go. Sheeesh...now I know what I did wrong.
    Thanks

3. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

I have to try that :D

4. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

I use marbles myself ;).(They fly more accurately :D)

5. Gumpy

Gumpy AKA Richard Prestage

I would break into a million little pieces, and every one would hurt! That guy is tough!! I still want to shoot one, just not like that.

6. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

Haven't shot a Barrett, but the big lady is a piece of cake in almost every weapon. Most all the darn things weigh in excess of 30 #s and with the track artillery-sized comps on the end, the recoil is pretty tame considering the massive kinetic energy let loose. My pic/icon is of one round I got a little too comfortable with and wasn't even holding the weapon firm to my shoulder. Got complacent and it scoped me! Boy was I embarrassed :eek: I just dropped my head down and some though it knocked me out. Oh well, I dead centered the point of aim...so it was good form, breath, trigger control/follow through...other than not getting cozy with the big single shot cannon! Burnt about 30 rounds in that .50BMG that afternoon. I wish I could afford to own/shoot one, but at 25 rounds to a pound of powder...not to mention other components...they're rich boys toys ;)

7. Bucky

Bucky Well-Known Member

I found that video, just a couple of days back, and I was so impressed, I posted it on my Facebook page
    AWESOME !