Been away for awhile

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kjohns2001, Jan 15, 2013.

1. kjohns2001

kjohns2001 New Member

I got an email asking me to drop in and let people know why I haven't been on the forum in awhile. Health reasons. Had two major surgeries in June and July of last year, came about as close to dying as you can without actually doing so, no kidding, I was in ICU for a month on life support. I did finally get home, but its been a long recovery process and there have been a few mid level health problems along the way to deal with as well. I am doing better! I'm getting back to where I can get and send email and spend some time online. I'm also looking forward to tax return time, IF we have one this year! I want a new, well new to me anyway, rifle! So while I won't be on the forum often, I will be dropping by as I can, specially the classifieds area! Looking forward to meeting everyone again.

2. Gumpy

Gumpy AKA Richard Prestage

Welcome back! I'm new since you were on last, but I'm sure we will get to know each other. Sorry to hear about your health problems and good luck and god be with you!

3. greyhawk50

greyhawk50 Well-Known Member

Welcome back kjohns. Good to hear that life is improving.
    If you don't mind, we'll add you to the prayer section. May you continue to gain strength and healing.

Grey

4. 28Shooter

28Shooter Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

I too want to welcome you back kjohns. Glad things are improving and we'll definitely keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

5. oldbrass

oldbrass Well-Known Member

welcome back Johnny

6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

Welcome back my friend...good to hear from you again !!

7. Hyphenated

Hyphenated Well-Known Member

Thank goodness you are okay. Rest up and write us when you can.