Closeout on my favorite Marlin levergun scope!!!

Discussion in 'Lever Action' started by mainecat, Jan 10, 2012.

1. mainecat

mainecat Active Member

The leupold VX-2 2-7x33mm 2004-2011

They are on sale at Cabelas while supplies last..
    Reg price $299, on sale $239 I bought one last November with a $20 off coupon and $10 rebate, plus free shipping and lense pen!!!

It has been discontinued and replaced with a redesigned model for 2012..
    $299

(2004-2011) Eye relief 3.8-4.9 (Fully multicoated lenses)
    (New 2012) Eye relief 3.7-4.2 (same as Redfield and VX-1)

My VX-2 sits perfectly over the receiver of my 336.. The non critical eye relief is very forgiving allowing me to find my target quickly with out any fisheye.. It's a great hunting scope!!!

I just went to post a link and saw that Cabelas no longer has the 2-7x33 listed.. They must have sold out of them.. Maybe Midwayusa or some of the other internet dealers will be marking them down as well..

If anyone comes across a deal please post a link here so that other members can take advantage!!

I also noticed in Cabelas 2012 catalog that the Redfields have been marked up this year from $149 to $179.. It's still a good deal, but I'm seeing a trend!!!
    They're a great scope for Marlin leverguns too!!!

2. Rooster59

Rooster59 Well-Known Member

10-4 on the Redfield pricing in Cabelas catalog but BassPro still has them as low as 149.00. Just saw them in the BP spring hunting catalog that came Tuesday.

Jeff

3. lever addict

lever addict Member

$319 at Optics Planet with free shipping!

4. lever addict

lever addict Member

Rooster that had to be the Leupy Rifleman scope for that price. They also make it in a VXI and a VXII.

Even in the Rifleman series thats a great price!