Draconian laws in Oz !

Discussion in 'General Marlin Discussion' started by Bucky, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Bucky

Bucky Well-Known Member

Bloody hell.
    I had heard about it, now here is the real thing.
    Don't let it happen in the US !

In New South Wales, Australia some "fkuced up Ministerial Doooogooder", has come up with the most rediculous laws, regarding the purchase of ammunition.

It's designed to bring about controlling the "criminal element", which the idiot who dreamed up these rediculous laws, has no idea of.

Read for yourself.
    http://huntandshoot.com.au/articles...s-amendment-ammunition-control-bill-2012-nsw/

Cheers
    Bucky

2. Gumpy

Gumpy AKA Richard Prestage

If we don't make a stand, this is what we are lookin' at!!! Read it and weep!

3. SWO1

SWO1 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

Already seeing comments on forums in Australia to the effect of "STOCKPILE NOW !! " . Also saw a reference to limiting guns to "3" there.

Could there be another "Chicken Little" panic comming to Down Under like here in the U.S. ??

4. Bucky

Bucky Well-Known Member

I do not know about the "panic buying", that has rocked the shooting fraternity in the US
    Just imagine if this is allowed to roll out across all the other states and territories, here

What they have not taken into consideration, is that if they eventually get us to hand in all the guns, which I am sure they are trying to, "there will bwe no crime" and we will be in some kind of Eutopia..The Gangs will no longer exist, and the Cops will have no need to carry sidearms.

Cheers
    Bucky

5. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

Cant a boomerang be used in self defense? Sorry bad joke

6. hombre243

hombre243 Well-Known Member

Four4D4...Yes it can

But be careful...it could come back to hunt you.:cool:

7. stu

stu Member

Oh yeah this country is nanna land.... Cherish & hold onto your constitution guys cause if your govt follows ours in OZ life as WE ALL know it will be a lot different... You guys saved our ass in South Pacific & Europe WW2 but the idiots with their heads in sand seem hell bent on it happening again

8. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

Bucky, from reading the bill
    seems to be this devil's favorite catch-all phrase. Indicates to me that he and or his staff is just too darn lazy to actually research existing laws for proper reference OR it's an end-all loophole that will allow the gun-grabbing intenders your way to do as they wish with other "trite" additions and modifications as they see fit and whenever they wish. Build your stores for sure NOW, before this NWO/Agenda 21 garbage blights the entire globe where citizens can and do possess firearms other than our own blubbering idiot, Uncle Joe Biden's favorite...a side-by-side 12 bore.

We may need a lot of self-defensive fodder to stop this madness. And for those that aren't yet familiar, research and learn what happened at the "Battle of Athens", McMinn County Tennessee, in the 1946. A bigger, purposeful event may yet transpire or ???

9. hombre243

hombre243 Well-Known Member

I see one angle of their agenda

No wonder they want to take the guns away from the Veterans using their mental health records. Vets are trained to fight and know how to best use their weaponry against an invading enemy. Slick. Those trained also can train others. From one comes many. It proves that the gov is in fear for their lives. Is it any wonder that ol stupid is buying up all the ammo? Hopefully those turncoats obummer believes to be his personal guard will turn tail and run when they get a taste of "shock and awe." There are more of us than there are of them.

10. Jones

Jones Member

I have faith in USA's LEO's and current and past military servicemembers. This won't be like Egypt. The constitution and the people will come first before whatever regime these corporations and the "government" have planned. This won't be another version of Orwell's Animal Farm.