First time out

Discussion in 'Marlin Rimfires' started by dalefan88, May 25, 2013.

1. dalefan88

dalefan88 Well-Known Member

Well just put 200rds thru my new 795 and all I can say I wow. This is a accurate little gun.

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

3. jbardellini

jbardellini Well-Known Member

That's great to hear you got a good shooter.

4. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

They gotta be pretty good tools or Appleseeders wouldn't have a special one made for their Rifleman program. Always happy to hear about good results.

5. RIFLEMAN97

RIFLEMAN97 Well-Known Member

Ya I saw multiple 795's at the appleseed 2 weeks ago. 2 people shot rifleman with it. I happened to shoot a 210 on it with my XT-22.

6. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

The AQT with the Appleseed has taken a lot of folks by surprise and others have really learned and become proficient Rifleman at long ranges with irons when taught proper use of a sling and position. The history that is taught is a BIG wake up call to most, better than campfire stories for sure. Congrats on the 210 :)

7. RIFLEMAN97

RIFLEMAN97 Well-Known Member

Thanks. Ya the first couple of rounds took a while to get the breathing calm after transitioning. The NPOA stuff is pretty cool, close your eyes and you still hit the target, I had to use a scope, I do not have the best vision! The history was great, too bad we had to rush, it was at a county range in westchester ny, so we could start shooting at 10-4 and Sunday 11-3 so we had to hurry. And the 210 was bitter sweet got a little wet after the north bridge baptisms hahah!

8. glock26USMC

glock26USMC Well-Known Member Supporting

Excellent news :)

9. dalefan88

dalefan88 Well-Known Member

Second time out I thought I'd try a bottle top. At 20 yards with iron sights the third shot I finally got it.

image-560908521.jpg