Four days in a row at my Wally Mart !!

Discussion in 'Ammo & Reloading' started by SWO1, May 2, 2013.

1. SWO1

SWO1 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

On Monday my Wally Mart had Independence .223, 55 Gr. FMJ @ $8.87 for a box of 20. Not a super price but ok considering. It is BRASS brass so I have been picking up my 3 boxes along with my brother every day. Got the last 4 this morning. That's 440 to shoot and good brass to reload. The bulk pack my LGS had were Nickel plated brass which I didn't want. I can't believe they lasted this long.

That gives me close to 700 factory rounds, 900 brass and enough powder, bullets, primers for another 2000 loads. When the weather clears (if ever again) time to start poken more holes.

Last edited: May 2, 2013
  2. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

Sounds like a plan to me :)

3. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

Maybe you need to find out who orders the ammo and bake him or her a pie. They get 7.62 shorties in often but that's about all in the Superstore in Sedalia. One LGS has the components. I broke down and PAID for 3 boxes of 9mm HPs in the shiny plastic green boxes. One day they'll be better logisitics, given that some commie-run states are making it next to impossible to "lawfully" own anything that goes bang. I think Brown's stunt in CA might raise more hackles than they're figuring, but may allow better supply to the rest of us.

4. SWO1

SWO1 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

Hey Spoon....Does that LGS have any "Green Tinted" .243 Pro-Jectiles ?? Game Kings I hope.

Now that I have a barrel for the Wizard and all the other ingreadients need some. I have a few boxes of Factory stuff but want to work up some reloads for it. If you happen to get by there let me know and I will run up there and check out their stock...:)

5. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

I'll swing by and check inventory. I've got 85gr in the dungeon, but only about 80pcs not loaded. Monday, another trip to the OUTHOUSE to see too is due. PM ME w/details.