G.o.f.f.A.

Discussion in '2nd Amendment' started by axxe55, Dec 12, 2011.

1. axxe55

axxe55 Well-Known Member

Gun owners for a free America, we are a new group sending a message that we want to protect the rights of citizens to their rights to gunownership. we want to promote safety and responsible gun handling and shooting. we want to inform the non-gunowners about their 2nd Admendment rights and how it protects their other rights, gauranteed under the Constitution. we want to show that guns can be both safe and fun when used responsibly and with caution. we want to inform, to those who don't understand or are afraid of guns, they are just a tool and guns are not good or bad, only by the actions of those who use them, whether their intentions are good or bad.

2. oldbrass

oldbrass Well-Known Member

3. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I've seen you guys around, do you have a site setup yet or are you just based on FirearmsTalk still?

4. axxe55

axxe55 Well-Known Member

we are working on a forum site at this time and hope to have it up and running shortly. you can check us out on facebook under GOFFA and on FTF also. ask texaswoodworker about joining, and he is also the one working on the forum site. we are looking to add new members, and membership is free. would like to have you all join. BTW, marlinman on here is also a member o GOFFA.

5. Shooter

We're glad to have you guys on board!

6. axxe55

axxe55 Well-Known Member

thanks austin, just trying to promote our group which is a grassroots movement to protect our 2nd admendment rights and to promote safe and responsible gun ownership.

7. axxe55

axxe55 Well-Known Member

Join G.O.F.F.A Today.

we would like anyone who enjoys the right to own and bear arms to join us today. membership is free to anyone who wants to join. we are a group of people trying to promote protection of the 2nd admendment.

the 2nd admendment is the also the protection of your other constitutional rights and is in place to help in your defence of them. these rights were given to us by our founding fathers, and have been paid for with the blood of our proud servicemen and women. please never let the blood that has been shed in defence of our freedoms go in vain. many a person has died on a battlefield defending our freedoms, and many have heard the call and served our great country in defending our rights and freedom.

to those who have died for this country, we will honor your memory, to those who have served and those who now do, we salute you. thank you for your service.

8. Shooter

Have you guys set up a site yet?

9. greyhawk50

greyhawk50 Well-Known Member

It's a good thing that you are doing Axxe.
    I'll do a web search or you can give more details about joining on here if Austin is OK with that..

10. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

Count me in...where do I sign up !?

11. axxe55

axxe55 Well-Known Member

guys, membership is free. we started out on FirearmsTalkForum.com
    you can go on there and pm texaswoodworker, marlinman or trip286 and they can guide you to the proper place to join. it's newly started group and is still having the bugs worked out. we are trying to boost the membership.

the basic premise of the group is promoting defence of the 2nd admendment and promoting safe and responsible gun ownership. trying to convert as many non-gunowners as possible into the role of responsible gunowners and trying to educate those who don't know what the meaning of an elimination of the 2nd admendment would mean. without the 2nd admendment, there isn't any gaurantees of your other constitutional rights. the 2nd admendment was placed there by the founding fathers of our country, to protect our rights from elimination by the government and politicians.

12. oldbrass

oldbrass Well-Known Member

It must have worked,lasy year was a record year for fbi checks and first time gun buyers. female gun ownership has gone up 47% the last 10 years. I saw a pole as to why this is and the #1 reasons were not trusting the government, self defence and civil unrest/survival

13. axxe55

axxe55 Well-Known Member

brass remember, never trust a government, that doesn't trust you with a firearm!

i also fall back to the opinion that, the 2nd admendment is is place to protect our other rights and freedoms as well. the 2nd admendment are the "teeth" of the constitution.

14. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

15. sandlynx

sandlynx Member

I'm in.

It would be very handy for all of us if you had a link to the sign-up page.
    I think the climate is right for this group. More and more people are becoming afraid of their government and also becoming aware that self-defense is their personal responsibility and something they will have to do (like Detroit) because the police forces are declining in numbers. What good are they anyways? When someone plans on cutting your throat in a second, the police are many minutes away ( even if you can take time out to make that phone call to the local precinct :rolleyes:). What we need is a police force that has enough numbers to make it possible for a police officer to be sitting on our front porch 24/7/365. Oh, wait! That responsibility is mine to guard me and mine and my property.

16. axxe55

axxe55 Well-Known Member

Sandlynx, GOFFA will be a grassroots orginization that will provide information and updates into protecting and defending the 2nd admendment, promoting safe and responsible gun ownership, and also to uphold and restrict any more gun control laws, bans or restrictions.

GOFFA is still in the planning stages and we had one wesite and forum page but it was too hard to navigate. and as one of the council members of GOFFA, and the others, we are scattered all across the country so we have to communicate by email and phone.

to become a member is easy as membership in GOFFA is free. just contact Texaswoodworker (Aaron) Marlinman (Jared) or Trip286 (Walt) on FirearmsTalkForum and they can get you joined up. tell them Axxe55 (Jonas) sent you from this forum.

17. wjjones

wjjones Well-Known Member

I will check it out Thankyou Jonas.

18. axxe55

axxe55 Well-Known Member

your welcome WJ. please do check it out, as i said, membership is free and the more members the better.

19. Marlinman

Marlinman Active Member

It ain't free.....you got kiss Jonas on the lips for 15 second then run around in a circle counter clockwise while rubbing your head clockwise singing "God save the US from Barack" ;)

Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  20. axxe55

axxe55 Well-Known Member

no, no, no. all kisses will be give to Jared (Marlinman) then you run around in a circle!:eek::D