Good ammo shipment at my LGS today !!

Discussion in 'Ammo & Reloading' started by SWO1, Apr 27, 2013.

1. SWO1

SWO1 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

Youngest grandson wanted to go look at guns this morning. My LGS got in a shipment of 9MM in 250 rd. bulk packs and 100 rd. packs of .223. Good sign. Said an E-mail from his supplier stated he had gotten a 40,000 case stock of various ammo for distrubition to his customers....BUT NO .22.

For now limit is ONE of each per customer per day. To bad I don't need any .223 and don't shoot 9mm. But a lot of people are happy.

2. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

You can send some of them .223 MY WAY!!!;)

3. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

What's his connection to Mfg's. Tell him the next time you drop in I said "THANKS AGAIN" for the rimfires!!! (of course...you too:D) I know folks up this way would be drooling over both calibers. Nut'n but .270s, 300+Magss and some 7.62X39s. Still getting Grade A pistol bullets, but a $20.15 /box and UP, got enough powder on the shelves, primers limited availability.

4. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

Just today i got an email from Natches that my 9mm ammo was in then they where sold out online.There is no amoo to be found anywhere its all a hoax :mad:

5. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

No hoax from SWO1, I've got physical "proof". Natchez might have jerked your chain though. First $ not 1st Come??? I came to find out yesterday that the Gun Show at the Missouri State Fair Grounds LAST weekend had some VERY reasonably prices ammo in calibers that we all want, even brick upon brick of 22LRs. I couldn't see going since the prices have been placed right along Wagu Beef and Caviar...dadgumit! Always a day late and dollar short :rolleyes:

6. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

Im not saying Sw,Im say the companies that are selling the ammo