Greetings from Maine

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BlkHawk73, Apr 3, 2012.

1. BlkHawk73

BlkHawk73 Active Member

Yup, Maine, that little state most people forget about let alone even know where it is. :D Up here is where I'll stay enjoying my outdoors stuff - biking, hiking, etc. Also have a strong tendency to find myself at concerts - the 80's rock mostly, and the occasional Nascar race. While my primary firearms interest is Rugers, I have a fair share of Marlins as well. Biggest interest at the moment...Ruger memorabilia. :cool:

2. greyhawk50

greyhawk50 Well-Known Member

Welcome to our sight. Some day, Lord willing, I plan to visit your little corner of the world.
    Jump right in and make yourself to home.

Grey

3. axxe55

axxe55 Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum BlkHawk. glad to have you as a new member. you like Rugers too? so do i! i am partial to the older Ruger M77 bolt actions myself, but i do like Rugers in general. welcome aboard.

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

Welcome to the Marlin Firearms Forum BlkHawk73 !!

Post a pic of your Marlin(s) when you find the time...

5. BlkHawk73

BlkHawk73 Active Member

Ahh yes, the Rugers... Mostly single actions (Bisleys are my favorites) but those 10/22's and #1 aren't far behind. :)

6. Hyphenated

Hyphenated Well-Known Member

Welcome to the group BlkHawk73,
    Who can blame a guy for liking Rugers. They are fine firearms. While I love my lever actions, my 257Rob #1 is a rifle I could never part with.

7. Riverrat47

Riverrat47 Member

Welcome to the group. Rugers are very nice. My tastes run to the Ruger handguns though.

8. 28Shooter

28Shooter Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

Maine...isn't that one of the Canadian Provinces? Only kidding! Welcome and Happy Easter!

9. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to Marlin Forum!

10. axxe55

axxe55 Well-Known Member

ahh, Ruger Blackhawk! the first 44 magnum i ever shot years and years ago was my cousins Ruger Blackhawk. what a kick and love at first shot!

i also owned a Ruger #1 in 223 many years ago. loved the rifle, just not in that caliber. i think if i ever own another one, it will be in some much larger magnum rifle chambering.