Happy Valentines Day !!

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by SWO1, Feb 14, 2015.

1. SWO1

SWO1 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

Weather will hold until about noon today ..... then into the dumper. Have reservations to take the wife to dinner this evening. 45 years and Still my Valentine ...... :D

2. greyhawk50

greyhawk50 Well-Known Member

No solid plans for today. Temps in the low 20s with heavy snow. Visibility about 1/4 mile. Expecting about 1" total snow. Experiencing high winds. My bride of 37 years is more of a sweetheart now than ever before. With my bum leg, may just enjoy a quiet day at home.
    May you all enjoy this day with your sweetie.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2015

3. 28Shooter

28Shooter Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

My wife was my college sweetheart and we've been married for 29 years. The weatherman was/is calling for single-digits tonight with 30-60 mph winds meaning possible -20 degree windchills so we decided to celebrate last night. I made a nice Italian dinner and we took the dog for a long walk at sunset - quiet, cold, beautiful! The dog was a little jealous that the wife came along but it was for Valentine's Day so she'll just have to understand. The wife didn't seem to mind the dog either!

4. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

My wife of 27 years is sweeter then the day we met.She has to be married to me.