Has anyone heard from mopar?

Discussion in 'Prayers and Well Wishes' started by Spoon, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

He hasn't answered PM and no posts. Bucky's entry...unanswered. Me just wondering outloud. In my prayers 'cause with me, him and others that have or had cancer...sometimes a fella doesn't care to do much or he's sidetracked with family/holidaze or ...???

Spoon

2. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

I wonder what happened?

3. greyhawk50

greyhawk50 Well-Known Member

I've sent him a couple PMs that were unanswered.
    Not sure what is going on with him but I miss his post on here.
    I'll continue to pray for him.
    I have a cell phone number that he gave me about a month ago but when I tried calling him, I got a recording that the number was no longer in service????

Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  4. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

Damn! Last note I got that he was sore, but things seemed to be getting better after the recent surgery. Keep an ear out and keep him and his family in prayers till I know otherwise.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2012
  5. 28Shooter

28Shooter Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

6. FOUR4D4

What happened to AKA

7. Hyphenated

Hyphenated Well-Known Member

I don't know Four, but I sent him a PM two days ago and have not heard back. He was another guy with lots of interesting posts and I would like to see him back.

8. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

I can only hope and pray on Mopar's & AKA's behalf. I suffered another episode in the hospital for Christmas again this year with more surgery related to the devilish tumors that my cancer left me with last Christmas. Getting back some strength and eating again.

May we all have greater endurance than the evil government that threatens each of us on this site.

Best Wishes for All!

Spoon

9. FOUR4D4

Prayer Sent Spoon

10. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

Thanks four4d4

11. 28Shooter

28Shooter Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

Prayers for your recovery Spoon.

12. dads81-DL

dads81-DL Well-Known Member

Prayers for ya spoon. Ma kick cancers ugly behind 3 times. My dads mom kick it's behind for 70+ years, time after time. She called it her weight loss program. Lived to be 96 1/2 yrs

13. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

Thanks Shooter & dads81:)

Just past a year now...no new signs of new cancers, but...my luck...I've a very rare form that sent out non-fatal tumors that won't kill you outright, can't be removed and leaves me "highly challenged". The treatment/surgery left stuff that plays havoc from day to day. The surgery over Christmas was to unkink and remove scar tissue/adhesions in my innards and open things back up. I think the worst part right now, beside the cold, snow & wet is the feeling of having a basket of elvers wriggling around in my belly. Indescribably freaky sensations. See the Doc today and get a feel for if/when these feelings will subside.

I'll get by...until I don't!

I hope a lot of folks get a little taste of the warm-up we're supposed to enjoy this week before Jack Frost returns;)

Spoon

14. FOUR4D4

What ever happened to Bucky?

15. hombre243

hombre243 Well-Known Member

Can't tell when these were posted but...

Has anyone heard from Mopar or AK? I haven't seen mention of them for a long time. While I was homeless and out of touch I may have missed important posts. I hope all is well.

Spoon, how you holding up? Phideaux, Gumpy...all my friends here who have medical issues: please know I pray for your good or at least better health.
    h

16. Gumpy

Gumpy AKA Richard Prestage

Thanks hombre! Things aren't any worse, and I'm thankful for that!