Hello from Martin County Florida

Discussion in 'Marlin Rimfires' started by Palms, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Palms

Palms New Member

Just joined and while I have a Savage 64F, hoping Wally World will provide mr with an XT-22TR or TSR soon. Will be looking for advise for better iron sights once arrives. Completed NRA Pro-Marksman grade and working on Marksman now. Able to buy 500 rds from Gander last Friday for $42, with tax. Gander had the TR for $240 that's $184 at Wally BUT, it was in stock. Am on list w/2 LGS but neither can give pricing yet. Guy working at other Wally in area said Marlin no longer shipping because of new sale. Told him thought was when Remington purchased but he said no, was recently. Any comments on all above very welcome.

2. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

Wires Crossed?

Welcome to the Forum Palms. Just saw a pic of one of the mbrs TRs while perusing the sight yesterday...can't recall who it was. As far a W-M's fella telling you Remy didn't buy Marlin...HUH? That's odd & news to me! I know Cerebus/Cerbeus Capital is trying to "unload" gun companies division Freedom Group from their portfolio. See this press release, 2nd & 4th paragraph: http://www.cerberuscapital.com/news/cerberus_capital_management_statement_regarding_freedom_group_inc

Pretty big list of brand name firearms fall under it. Anywho, best wishes on securing the new tool for the lowest price and again Welcome.

3. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

Welcome to the Forum :)

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

Welcome to the Marlin Firearms Forum !!

5. Spud9

Spud9 Well-Known Member

Welcome from Deerfield Beach FL. Ever go shooting at OKS? That is usually where I bring my fleet of Marlins. Good to have you here.

6. Gumpy

Gumpy AKA Richard Prestage

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Palms

Palms New Member

Thanks all!

8. Bucky

Bucky Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard Mate !

9. retiring

retiring Active Member

Welcome to a great forum, from Greenville, SC:)