Hi from Ohio

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by c-o, Apr 1, 2013.

1. c-o

c-o New Member

I just found this app on iTunes. I have a Marlin 30AS that I got about 18 years ago. I am unable to use it for hunting in Ohio so it is mainly a range toy. Looking forward to learning as much as I can here.

2. oldbrass

oldbrass Well-Known Member

3. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

Welcome To The Forum

4. greyhawk50

greyhawk50 Well-Known Member

Hey ya C-O. Welcome to the forum from another Ohioan. Glad to have you here.

I understand not being able to hunt deer in Ohio with the 30-30. However, the 30-30 is legal for Ferrel Hogs, if you can find any. I also have reloads with 125 gr. FNHP that can be used for Coyote. Down sizing to a 100 gr. half jacket plinker would be an option for whistle pigs. Years ago, when I was much younger, I carried my Marlin Lever Guns in Mich. & Pa. for hunting deer. I don't hunt much anymore but I still have my beloved Marlin 336.

5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

Welcome to the Marlin Firearms Forum !!

6. Gumpy

Gumpy AKA Richard Prestage

Welcome to the forum!! Bring it Alabama. You can shoot it here!!! lol

Last edited: Apr 5, 2013
  7. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

Welcome to the MF "C-O". If you can safely traverse IL...Missouri welcomes riflemen here. You may garner some useful stuff from the sages and savy here, but one things for sure... you'll learn about the wide-range of characters that are regulars!

8. Hyphenated

Hyphenated Well-Known Member

Welcome C-O....you'll definitely learn some stuff about Marlins here.

Hey Spoon who you calling a 'character'......:D???

9. Gumpy

Gumpy AKA Richard Prestage

Well Hyphenated, I believe he was referring to a certain 'ambiance' that permeates throughout this forum!

10. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

We are all unique "characters" :cool: that come together here and elsewhere to share knowledge, our experiences, learn new things and ...you know darn well what I mean! ;)

11. DUTCHS

DUTCHS Well-Known Member Supporting

Welcome C-O.....Another Old Buckeye here. Transplanted to Florida now Enjoy the forum!

12. Bucky

Bucky Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard Mate !

Last edited: Apr 6, 2013