How do you post videos?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by FOUR4D4, Jan 11, 2016.

1. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

How do you post videos on here??

2. hombre243

hombre243 Well-Known Member

Homegrown or you tube? If you tube just post a link from there; if home grown...??? You probably need to post to a service, and then post that link. I have done it but cannot r...wait, check the menu and click on "Videos."

Attached Files:

3. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

Im trying from phone to photobucket

4. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member

About the easiest way is to import your video to YouTube, then transferring the video to this website. No other way really works.

5. MFAdmin

MFAdmin Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

You should be able to just copy and paste the URL of the youtube video into the post response box

6. hombre243

hombre243 Well-Known Member

How do you copy and paste when using a cell phone? I haven't figured that one out yet.

7. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member

I really don't know if it is possible to post a Youtube video from a smartphone. If so, it is way beyond my paygrade.

8. SWO1

SWO1 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

I think ya gots to have one of them thar SMART PHONES... My grandsons have some Apples of some kind and do it all the time. My cell makes phone calls and barely that ..... :p

9. MFAdmin

MFAdmin Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

You do need a smart phone, but you need one of those to access the net on the go anyhow.

10. glock26USMC

glock26USMC Well-Known Member Supporting

You can copy the link, and paste in the response box, this is how i do it, on my note 4