Howdy from Washington

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jpatm2, Jul 7, 2012.

1. jpatm2

jpatm2 Member

Howdy all, I am a new member from Washington. I found out about the forum from DocNugent's post about the Model 60 giveaway. My only Marlin (so far) is a Model 917VS-CF with the NRA logo on it. I won it at a Friends of the NRA banquet. I hope to aquire more in the days to come.

2. axxe55

axxe55 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Marlin Forum and glad you decided to join and become a member. again welcome and have a good time as the members here are friendly and we like to share lots of different information and show off our Marlins and other guns too.

3. 28Shooter

28Shooter Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

Welcome aboard! Lots of friendly folks here so don't hesitate to jump right in.

4. greyhawk50

greyhawk50 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum jpat.
    We're a friendly bunch. Jump right in, look around and comment as you see fit.
    Comments and questions are always welcome.

Grey

5. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

6. Hyphenated

Hyphenated Well-Known Member

Welcome from Missouri...gateway to the west.

7. jpatm2

jpatm2 Member

I hail from MO, near St. Louis area. I am in WA due to Uncle Sam. Boy do I miss the Midwest! It is a bit cooler here right now though.

8. 72Camaro

72Camaro Well-Known Member

I've been posting several times trying to find someone that had a gun like yours to tell me what they think about it. I run a Savage but still have been toying with needing a Marlin 917, I thought they sounded like a pretty accurate rifle. See the rimfire or bolt action section and pipe in.

9. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

Welcome to the marlin forum

10. wjjones

wjjones Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum..jpatm2..

11. R.Ph. 380

R.Ph. 380 Well-Known Member

Welcome from North Texas. I'm new to the forum also but have found the guys here very knowledgable and friendly. Not going to jump all over you for a newbie question. Again, welcome to the forum, enjoy and shoot safe.:)

Bill

12. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

Welcome to the Marlin Firearms Forum jpatm2 !!