Marlin Forums banner

I lost my FOR SALE post

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  SHOOTER13 
#1 ·
I read the rules and posted in the FOR SALE link...and am trying to sell a blackpowder rifle. That for sale forum seems to have disappeared without notice...what gives?
H:)

#3 · (Edited)
Got your msg on my profile page hombre....your answer is above ^^

Please...in the future...go to the top of the page...click the down arrow next to my account...

and use the Private Message link to open up the PM (Private Mail) function to send anyone on

this forum a message. If you see a red number next to your name, that means you have a PM waiting to be read.

I'm sending you a message now...please read and respond so that I know you understand my instructions....

Thank you !

#5 ·
#7 ·
Got it...I have seen the red number...

Got your msg on my profile page hombre....your answer is above ^^

Please...in the future...go to the top of the page...click the down arrow next to my account...

and use the Private Message link to open up the PM (Private Mail) function to send anyone on

this forum a message. If you see a red number next to your name, that means you have a PM waiting to be read.

I'm sending you a message now...please read and respond so that I know you understand my instructions....

Thank you !

now i know how to send a proper PM

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.