I will be offline for a few days

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by hombre243, Oct 17, 2012.

1. hombre243

hombre243 Well-Known Member

Finally moving day is here. I will be shuttin down and packin up this morning and I should be back up in about 3 days.

See ya when I get back.
    h342:)

2. Windy

Windy Well-Known Member Supporting

Where are you moving to? Good luck and stay safe.

3. greyhawk50

greyhawk50 Well-Known Member

He's moving from Iowa to Texas. We all wish him much success.

4. Ilikeguns

Ilikeguns Active Member

5. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

Good Luck and be safe

6. 1894

1894 Well-Known Member

Safe travels and hope all goes well for you .

7. SWO1

SWO1 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

Wish ya could stop by on your way south....:D Would really like to meet ya. Have a safe trip.........:)

8. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

See ya in a few hombre !!

9. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I hope you have a safe and well organized move!

10. hombre243

Hi,
    Made it to TX in good shape. My little overloaded chevy aveo never made a peep and we got into Lindale or Tyler about dinner time Thursday evening. I am bushed but once I got a look at the woods 30 yards behind the house I seemed to regain some of my energy and just had to do some woods walking. Niiiiiice. Once I set up a feeder and a trap I will let y'all know how that goes.

SW01, where do you live? I came down on mostly state roads and may not have been close, but, there is always next week, month...and i am always looking for a reason to do a road trip.

Thanks for the invite...hopefully I can come up sometime and meet ya...that would be fun.
    h243

11. hombre243

Made it in on the 18th about dinner time. excellent trip. Hopefully I will be able to save enough to rent a truck and go back and get the rest of my stuff. Then I will be able to feel moved. Thanks for the wellwishes. It is nice to feel friended.
    h243

12. hombre243

Made it to TX

Windy,
    Thanks for the well wishes. Made it to Lindale/Tyler on the 18th just in time for barbequed chicken and tater salad.

Sorrt we didnt get a chance to shoot, but you can look at it one way....now you have one more place you can go on vacation.

I am on a borrowedcomputer so I will be back on steady by tomorrow hopefully. Have to set up a router but should be up by lat this afternoon,

See ya online
    h243

13. 1894

1894 Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you made it safe and sound !! :cool:

14. hombre243

Thanks Greyhawk50

Thanks Greyhawk50
    Made itjust fine. Now it is time for me to do what I came for...gohoggin.:D

15. hombre243

Thanks to all

First I am on a borrowed computer and am having fits tryin to type n it and am growing impatient trying tostumble through thankyous.

SOOOOO....

Thank you all for the wellwishes and I want to let you all know I appreciate them. I am sorry I cant respond to every one individually but I am just not having any luch on this computer.

See y'all when I get mine going.
    h243

16. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Glad to hear from you! Are you starting to get unpacked?

17. 1894

1894 Well-Known Member

Should might / maybe start a poll to guess how many times Hombre 243 says or thinks the phrase " Now what box did I pack this or that in ? " over the next few weeks :)

18. SWO1

SWO1 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

What state roads did you come down in Missouri ? If is was US 13, 65, or 71 then you were close. Let me know and we can go from there.......:)

19. hombre243

All unloaded and stacked in a closet

And got the guns wiped down and ready to make noise

20. hombre243

State Roads

Me again

cme into MO on MO 27;which turned into US 61s; Near Hannibal I got onto MO 19, and then US 54W; Next was MO5 So and 44 West to Springfield, on to the Roy Rogers Turniptruck and then US 69 down to the Indian Nation Turniptruck.. I was supposed to find a big cabin at the end of the 69 but all I found was a gas station and an outhouse, so I just proceeded on. Of course by the time I got this far I realized I had already passed your house..sorry
    h243:D