Its good to see this site growing

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by JohnnyLoco, Nov 17, 2012.

1. JohnnyLoco

JohnnyLoco Well-Known Member

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

Thanks Johnny...!!

It has indeed increased in membership as well as the expertise

and quantity of the knowledge imparted within...

3. Hyphenated

Hyphenated Well-Known Member

Yeah we're moving up in the world.

4. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

5. SWO1

SWO1 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

Out of the many sites I visit this one is THE BEST. Nothing but informed, experienced, mature posters. New posters seeking info are welcomed and treated as equals. Never any bashing or critizism. Although its mainly a Marlin forum all firearm related subjects are welcomed. The Moderators are straight up and run a friendly, efficient discussion/information board...well done !! This is a model on how Public Forums SHOULD BE.

6. hombre243

hombre243 Well-Known Member

I concur with SW01

I have learned a lot since I joined and I hope I can promote good sportsmanship, safety, education and fun at all times with my posts.

The expertise of the contributors is unmatched and newcomers always add their experiences to the vast knowledge base already available to forum members. I am impressed and thankful.

If I left anything out...oops.:)

Anyone up for buffalo chip throwin?

7. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

It sure seems like everyone here on Our Forum treats everybody eles with respect.No Cliques here like with other forums.That have there elite group,of the chosen ones that are holier than thou.Anyways I think a lot of you know what I'm talking about.

8. Rich1028

Rich1028 Well-Known Member

I'm a newbie here,as well to guns...hand guns and rifles.
    and I am learning something new in here everytime I open a page.
    and the people are great!!

9. SWO1

SWO1 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

rich....we were all NEWBIES to everything in life at one time. New posters is what keeps a forum going. Love to read all the great stories/theroies/success and faliures. I share ALL of mine. By no means greater (and if lucky, almost equal) than anybody...hope it shows how much fun/enjoyable/and sometimes flustrating, this pastime is.

THE THRILL OF VICTORY.....THE AGONY OF DEFEAT......;)..Can't have one without the other. Good luck this Deer Season...and MANY MORE TO COME

10. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I stand by my mission to bring friendly communities online. We all have to start somewhere and I never understood sites that treat the new people poorly. That will never fly here.