Jesus christ lord and savior

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by moparman1911, Sep 26, 2012.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. moparman1911

moparman1911 Well-Known Member

I commented on 28shooters post and felt so strongly about it i wanted it to come up first my words so people would read asap.i don`t care what religion you are, you should be able to practice it and talk about it.our government picks and chooses what religion we can and cannot talk about it sickens me that if you say god or bring up god you are doing something wrong,i am not putting down any other religion i am just asking why is it correct to talk about and enjoy your religion without being politically incorrect.they don`t ever want you to say the pledge of illegance.pretty soon in god we trust will be blacklisted.as i said i am not taking away from anyones religion. Why do they have to take away from mine and others who believe in god and jesus christ.pretty soon they won`t have the christmas tree in new york and i am going as far as to say hitler had every book that he thought might give people hope and give them strengh burned and i am talking about all religions not only the bible.they burn the american flag,no one says anything,they post clips of terrorist countries and their people chopping off americans heads and for gods sake it is on you tube.the government is so worried about being politically correct and appeasing the liberals it is destroying everything in it`s wake even religion.pretty soon united states will be a third world country and there will be a dictator, it is going that way now and the first book they burn will be the bible.history always repeats itself and we forget the death camps and mussollini and stalin,they killed more of their own people than the war did.i am sorry this might not be the forum for this and it is the last time i will ever bring it up but i love america and god and am watching both being destroyed right in front of my eyes and it is killing me.i said my peace and will bring it up no further but when i read 28shooters post it enfuriated me.not him the post about booing god and the law barely being passed.just my opinion never to be brought up again on a firearms forum.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

Well said sir...now take a deep breath...

"Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

-- Saint Francis of Assisi

3. moparman1911

amen

shooter.you are 100% correct about that.i know it very well.no excuses i just get hot sometimes seeing the world and what it is becoming and i am scared for americas future and as a believer i get upset sometimes.i just want every religion to get the same treatment.that`s all.thanks for putting a perspective on things.i am an emotional guy and sometimes my emotions get ahead of my brain.but you are correct.i know the lords prayer and like you said take a breath.even in this short while it is funny you know me because i was typing like a madman all twisted up.so it is funny and ironic you knew my words where correct but i got too wound up about it.thanks shooter...

4. greyhawk50

greyhawk50 Well-Known Member

I have to agree. The USA that I've known all of my life is all but faded away. I'm getting up in years and have had a good life. By all accounts and by God's Grace, I've lived 30+ years longer than I should have, but that's another story.
    However, I'm deeply concerned about the future for my children and grand-children's sake. I've seen freedom after freedom melt away in my lifetime. My children have seen less and their children have seen little to no loss of freedom. It's a slippery slope that we stand on.
    By God's grace, may the people of this nation see the errors of their ways and return this land back to the Home of the Free and the Brave. Nuff said.
    Grey

Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
  5. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

mopar...maybe it's best if you cool off (we all have a heck of time with that these trying days) before you even consider looking at my post about the French Revolution and how it compares to what we know, down deep inside is eating away America.

It is MY OPINION: There's only one religion that has no place on the soils of the US and that is Islam. Wanton murder is directed to them through their teachings per the Koran. They want you, me and all of our families dead...yesterday! Convert or be destroyed...I don't think so:mad:

6. moparman1911

agree

Spoon, i watched the first segment and read your reply to my post and you are correct.i got a bit longwinded and upset by what i see going around me and i agree with you about religion and islam.that day i watched on tv protesters burning flags,killing americans burning our structures in other countries and see our economic demise and it seems with the destruction and horrid autrosities going on around the world it seems like our freedoms are chipped away and next to finance is religion and when i watch the news every night i see the same thing,hate,destruction,more natural disasters and i went from watching those things on the television to the marlin forum and when i saw 28 shooters post it set a fuse in me.as you read anyone could personally see i was upset but never put any one thing down it is a compilation of things that set me off.i took my breath and calmed down and settled my mind a bit and as my other fine friends said accept what i cannot change and put it in the hands of god.you guys are good people and are starting to be good friends.i see this by you trying to calm me down and talk to me and be kind and consiterate but also show me different directions i can use.you guys are good people and i am happy you posted and cared enough to say what you had said and i am going to watch the rest of those tapes.but my bottom line is when you saw me upset instead of being mean or cruel or telling me this is not the place for this you where compassionate and caring.i said my piece,i won`t watch so much news and smile thinking i am surrounded by so many great people on this forum.thank you spoon.

7. moparman1911

I see..

Grey,thank you for replying and your calming words as you said what i was feeling but in a calmer way.i was a bit thervant about the situation and got myself all upset by what is happening and i thanked spoon and shooter.you are kind and consiterate caring people who i feel i am really starting to build friendships with.i need support and you guys supported me,i was upset you guys calmed me.we all want the same thing, i just got a bit more emotional about it and i did need to take a breath and calm myself.it is not good for a person for any reason even the noblest of reasons to give myself a heart attack.i feel calm,i feel happy and i feel back on track.i was going off the rails abit but thank you all for proving to me that there are people who care about other people in their time of need and be supportive.i would stand by any one of your sides to help in any way i can ever.i am so happy i am a member of such a moral and kind forum and again thank you from the bottom of my heart.

8. hombre243

hombre243 Well-Known Member

In the End...

Moparman,
    Know what's really cool about all the BS we believers have to put up with while we are here? WE know HE wins in the end and WE will be there with HIM.

And WE will not need our Marlins.

God bless one and all for their professions of faith.

9. moparman1911

amen..

hombre you are right and i know when the final battle comes and the rapture is placed upon us everything will ring true and god will take the true believers of his word and we shall sit by his side as the most unclean,little horn.satan whatever name you choose god will smote him asunder and the world will be cleansed by fire and a new eden will arise.thank you for putting into words what i knew in my heart.it is so nice to see there are true believers in his word so as you said this is nothing, it is not ours to judge the end of days are upon us and the greatest battle that will ever be will commence and triumph. Good always wins over evil.satan was gods most loved angel but pride in himself wanting to make himself a god was cast out and satan took a third of gods angels now demons.yes our marlins would do little against the unholy lord of hell.nothing but our faith in his word defeats satan.the seals are being broken as i write this the seven seals of end of days and the war is upon us.now most of any time we must hold our faith strongly in his word as satan is the lord of all lies and will destry and take the souls of the weak.but in the end jesus christ my lord and saviour will rise after the great battle and the true of faith will be standing before him in gods glowing and loving light and there will be peace and the world will start anew.amen

10. DUTCHS

DUTCHS Well-Known Member Supporting

Good Lord gave me back my life and I will be forever greatful and honor him.

11. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

To all: With the Divine's help...we'll do whatever we can to overcome the minions. Tonight marks the 1st of the "40 Days of Prayer". For me...it'll be the last 40 prior to the election to add to the 3 1/2 years I've asked for His assistance in getting America through what was then a coming crisis. The days may be upon us to do more than pray, and for that and those thoughts, I've asked God's forgiveness. I will honor "IN GOD WE TRUST," The Flag and my Oath as a now retired military member, to my last breath. I think my fairly decent recovery from the cancer troubles I went through came about for a reason. I believe God has still got a mission for me to assist others to the best of my humble, human abilities. May GOD bless each of you and may his graces once again bless our beloved America!

Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  12. moparman1911

i was too..

spoon i am ex military in iraq and survived prostate cancer and was given a year to live and by my great faith and trust in his word it went into remission,what you wrote i respect and cxould not write any better as i agree with every word.god bless spoon.mopar

13. moparman1911

ditto.

14. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

Keep the Light Shining

Thanks for sharing. We've got to be in this together or they can win through more of the divide and conquer tactics the Administration and the NWO is trying to shove down our necks. How things came this far, I often ponder but see that it's been going on before us for the past several decades, yet we were too blind to see.

I'm a Nam-era Vet. I spent a lot of time consoling and helping to piece back the people that our government fed to the meat grinder for mere political reasons as an orthopedic surgery tech for several years. I’ve seen and witnessed the power of attitudes to overcome great odds and disabilities. That power isn’t just derived from within the body human.

Prayer keeps us whole...stable and somehow motivates us to continue, despite the odds.

15. moparman1911

Iraq..

Spoon.i agree with you.most americans are lemmings, jumping of the cliff together.then we have the sheeple,that talk about everything, but do nothing about anything.then wonder why things don`t change.because america does not unite together in unity against the govenment to make it so,everyone is so worried about being politically correct, they are flushing the toilet on america and i am saying that in a nice way.iraq.i worked for a private company over there.since i am an ase certified mechanic.i went over there as a mechanical engineer.i was the boss the next oldest was 15 younger than me.busting the old mans chops,lol.well this old man would walk outside in 115 degree heat which never bothered me because i baked cars after paint around that.dead dogs everywhere,no garbage pickup or sewers.the place was hell.i deer hunted and shot my whole life,plus i already had ptsd from a bad car wreck. But passed all the physicals.this old man is used to humping up and down mountains from 4 am to dark deer hunting and doing plenty of drives and grinding my way through laurel all day,so to me none of that bothered me.for 9 years i had guns pointed at my face in my shop,it never bothered me,i ran the gun range pistol program for 4 years.we go outside and i don`t even put on my body armor,jeans,boots,my underfolder ak47 and my 1911 will a half dozen clips.gunfire 24/7.it never stops.i liked it.when my jobs where done. I had a interpretor with me at all times named benny,we became fast friends and while the kiddies played playstation we would play 31 and 21 and poker for fun outside.man,as far as the iraq people where concerned i was good in their book.i did not dress like a military man,i grew a beard and i used to go buy old generators on my own dime from the town markets and wire villages that where so poor had no light.so i was known as the trustworthy american and they thought i was the big cheese but i hung around alot so they always asked for my help.these people where not terroristes i was 100 miles away from everywhere.i used to play with the kids and the old people would laugh and clap.music was on 24/7 which was cool.but man the miltary would come in beat the men and try to rape the women destroy the villages,kill all the animals and poison the water.this was not the vietnam war which we will touch on that another time because i am interested in hearing stories, if you are up to it.the military was 18 or 19 year old punk kids that mommy and daddy gave everything to.the commanding officer would be 24 or 25.these soldiers where sadistic.over there a girl is a woman and married by 13.i watched 3 grown american men drag this girl kicking and screaming behind a hut.that was my last straw.i had it.i walked back there as they had their junk out trying to rip off this girls clothes to rape her.i pointed my gun at the biggest guy there and told him in 3 seconds i was going to shoot him dead.he saw in my eyes i was serious.the iraq people drove old datsun 210`s and cars like that,pack 8 guys in it and if the car did not stop fast enough at the checkpoint. I saw this and these evil sadistic kids loved it.they where supposed to shoot the motor with their 50 cal semi auto,instead they would put 2 or 3 incendary rounds right into the car basically turning it inside out and there where no arms or legs just meat.america makes ever iraq person to be a terrorist,these people just wanted to stay alive.mine fields everywhere,burning hot in the day below zero at night.the whole time i was there, when i finished my jobs i would go with benny to the market towns,talk about anything and everying.if it was not there, it was never made.i went all over.i saw fields of poppies in full bloom and the military cut them all down and say they where going to burn it.my rear.they put it in big trucks and flew that poison right back to america.a stoned or high mind is a mind that is easy to control and heroin is the great suppressor.i saw stuff burned in my brain that i wish i could un see.stuff that give me nightmares about americans and iraq people.over in iraq men literally own women and the first time i got to our compound, we where debriefed and my boss said you will see men almost beating woman to death,look at the ground or the other way, if you have eye contact with the man you disrespected him and then things got sticky.so i had to turn my back on stuff that i wanted to kill this person doing this to another human being,life means nothing over there.there are roving packs of starving dogs and i don`t mean rover i mean cujo.i was the best shot and not scared but these dogs would kill children and women.whenever my job was done i would bring 1,000 rounds and my ak47 and kill every dog i saw.i had a pack of twelve dogs as i walked around the corner chase me up a burned car.if i was not fast enough, i would have been torn apart.i was a mechanic, but had all the skill as a shooter so when snipers would fire on our compound i would go out and grab my draonuv and watch the glint and no more shooter.i turned a corned to have a young man high on cot,a leave that is like cocaine but makes you super agressive pull out a makarov or tokerov,some russian pistol,but my 1911 was always cocked and locked so as he raised his weapon and said i kill you america, i put 2 in his chest at point blank range and was covered in blood then got beaten by all the women`s shoes in the village.the biggest sign of disrespect.man as you could tell me stories i could write a book on the evil done on bolth side.i get home and find out i have prostate cancer.what a life man.but my cancer is in remission but still all kinds of things i have to go through every week.i am writing you a book and am not the greatest with punctuation so til next time..

16. SHOOTER13

Welcome back mopar...did you get my PM !?

17. moparman1911

not sure

spoon,i will check my box.but i did not see anything.give me a hint so i know what i am looking for because i checked my box and nothing from you was in it.i love this board man,i was sick for a couple days but now i am posting pics and rambling as usual,lol.thanks spoon.

18. SHOOTER13

OK...let me know !!

19. moparman1911

got it..

spoon,i missed it but then went back over it and it was there.thanks brother for getting back to me.glad you like the beechnut yugo..

20. moparman1911

Im a idiot

shooter i got it in my pm.i just looked over it and missed it first shot,lol.but responded accordingly.thank you for following up sir...