Marlin 336D One of 1,000

Discussion in 'Marlins For Sale' started by MinMan, Nov 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MinMan

MinMan New Member

Marlin 336D Carbine.. Ported barrel. One of 1,000 35 Remington.. The gun is 100% mint.. I am the original owner, purchased in 1997, I think.. Was supposed to be a keeper. Divorced now, I'm ashamed to say..
    Sighted in with Remington 200gr CoreLock.. I bought 2 boxes of the same lot number which are extremely accurate @ 100yds.. MOA at that distance a lever action? amazing! In reference to me, I have perfect feedback on Rimfirecenteral forum under the same user name, and eBay: mauceli3 100%.. I will post photos soon.. The wood on the gun is stunning.. Comes with 4 boxes of Ammo and Talley rings and bases.. Original box and all paperwork.. 900.00 + shipping FFL to FFL.. USA only!

The only gun like this currently available is here.. The wood is nowhere near as nice as what I'm posting.. http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=451165798

Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
  2. MinMan

MinMan New Member

Sold

Sold the Marlin 336D.. Thank you for giving her a look..

3. Gumpy

Gumpy AKA Richard Prestage

Good deal! Thanks for letting us know.

4. floridakracker

floridakracker New Member

I have one number 0991 still like new maybe 1 box shot threw it it has a bear carved on the stock but any guide gun stock will fit it if you don't like it, Id take $1000 and it comes with 10 boxes of hornady leverlution ammo and has a scope mount on it but no scope, located in Dunnellon Florida

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.