Marlin Member

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by FOUR4D4, Aug 21, 2012.

1. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

Do you think $15 is a fair deal for a Rbcs scale,a Practical brand new Rcbs case trimmer,and a new Lee Perfect Powder Measure. I just want to let our members know Thank You Greyhawk:cool:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2012
  2. greyhawk50

greyhawk50 Well-Known Member

How's that working out for you???

Don't know how successful it would be, but I'd be in favor of a "pay it forward" thread.
    I'm sure that most members have items that they don't use or need.
    However, I think there should be a minimum post # in order to be eligible. Just saying.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2012

3. FOUR4D4

I keep draging my feet on this reloading my Heart problems problems are acting up just got home today from the hospitail.Your pay it forward sugestion sounds like a winner. I belong on another forum that only has it durring Christmas time.

4. greyhawk50

Sorry to hear about your heart problems. I hope & pray that you can get it resolved. Please take care of yourself. We want you around for a long time.

5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

Take it easy FOUR... like grey sez: "We want you around for a long time"

6. Hyphenated

Hyphenated Well-Known Member

7. axxe55

axxe55 Well-Known Member

that's right Four. you can't leave me alone to handle these guys by myself. :eek: seriously, take it easy, and take care of yourself.

8. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

What are they doing for the heart problems?

I'm sorry to hear you're having troubles.

9. FOUR4D4

I have had 4 cardio versions,with the last one being in May they said there was nothing that they could do at that particular hospital after my heart went in to what is called Atrial Fibrillation.Monday i went into have a new procedure called catheter ablation.Hope this works:) Thanks for the replies and concerns and back to our regularly scheduled program. How about that Mr Greyhawk he made a sugestion for a pay it forward thread to help this forum out What do you think Austin?

10. greyhawk50

I'm not looking for any credit. Fact is, I had a well used (but functional) set of RCBS Scales, a new in box Lee Powder Scales and a like new RCBS Case Trimmer that I wasn't using (and probably never would). I acquired them through some trading and had $15 invested. I seen that FOUR4D4 wanted to start reloading. I sent him a message (being the fine individual that he is) and offered them to him at my cost plus shipping. I got rid of some stuff and he got something that he wanted/needed. That's how it works.
    I am a member of another forum where a guy was surfing, seen that I had a 20 ga. conversion kit for a shot shell loader. He joined, posted a couple nice comments and then ask about the kit. I sent it to him at no cost. Then he was gone. That is why I suggest a minimum post requirement.
    I've learned, over the years, that giving is truly better than receiving. It's fun. ;)

Grey

11. axxe55

axxe55 Well-Known Member

Grey you are one classy guy! i am glad that we have members here on this forum like you. my hat's off to you in respect.

12. 1894

1894 Well-Known Member

Yep , what he said :cool:

13. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I'm all for it.

14. greyhawk50

FOUR4D4
    I was talking to my daughter about you heart problem. I was both concerned and curious. She is a RN. When I ask her about the catheter ablation procedure, her comment was,"Oh yea, fairly common and most often successful. If not, there are other procedures that they can do that will work." Hang in there. Our prayers are with you. Keep us informed.

Grey