Marlin Forums banner

'Minor' surgery

3K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  SWO1 
#1 ·
Mornin y'all! I'm off this morning to get a stint stuck in an artery. Remember me in prayer if you will. I appreciate it.

#10 ·
Well, I just got home and everything went all right. He thought he would have to put just one stint in, but he ended up putting in six. He said I was the worst case he had seen in a long time. I'm just glad it's over. Thanks y'all for the prayers and get wells. It really means a lot to me! I need all the prayers I can get! Lol

#12 ·
Well, I just got home and everything went all right. He thought he would have to put just one stint in, but he ended up putting in six. He said I was the worst case he had seen in a long time. I'm just glad it's over. Thanks y'all for the prayers and get wells. It really means a lot to me! I need all the prayers I can get! Lol
I thnk he just wanted your money...you only have 5 arteries for a stent. :eek:

#14 ·
Prayer sent.
"Thank you Lord for your loving kindness thus far and we pray for a speedy recovery. We ask for strength, peace and many more years with family and love ones. In Jesus name, amen"
...and all God's Children said Amen.

#17 ·
We were thinking it was your heart. Thanks for clarifying.
Still, very serious. Will continue to pray for a speedy recovery.
If memory serves me correctly, the groin is a pretty sensitive area.
I had a heart cath. about 30 years ago. I sometimes still get a hot knife sensation in that upper leg area from time to time. Nerves are funny that way.
Get well soon my friend. Prayers sent.

#18 ·
I'm sorry Mr. Greyhawk! I should of been more clear. Thankfully my heats not doing to bad. A few issues but nothing to serious. Thanks to everyone for thoughts and specially prayers. It means a lot, y'all!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.