My Wife.

Discussion in 'Prayers and Well Wishes' started by squirrelhunter, Dec 9, 2013.

1. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

Please pray for my wife and our family as we go through this time of sorrow. I lost her last week do to a massive aneurysm. She had suffered from a 3 month long migraine,times of amnesia and sensitivity to light but no one knew what was causing it. Her Funeral is today. At least she's not suffering anymore.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
  2. hombre243

hombre243 Well-Known Member

Condolences my friend

Prayers sent for you and your family.

3. lingr

lingr Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss SH. May God bless and comfort you and your family during this difficult time.

4. glock26USMC

glock26USMC Well-Known Member Supporting

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, please accept my heartfelt condolences, you and your family is in my prayers

5. greyhawk50

greyhawk50 Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss. May God grant you the strength and peace that only He can give.

6. Gumpy

Gumpy AKA Richard Prestage

Oh man!! I'm so sorry to hear this news. I called my prayer chain, And put your family on it. There is no way I can know how you feel, I just know that you are hurting. God is our comfort at times like this. Know that your family is being prayed for at this time. Let any of us forum members know if we can help

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  7. defass21

defass21 Member

So sorry to hear. May god be with u and help u through this and just know she is in a better place

8. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

Prayers Sent to you and your family

9. greyhawk50

greyhawk50 Well-Known Member

Squirrelhunter;
    Just checking in. I/we all hope that things are getting better with each passing day. Not easy I'm sure. Hang in there friend. We're all praying for you and the family.

10. squirrelhunter

Thanks all for the prayers and condolences. There hasn't been a day yet that I haven't cried and I feel so sad and empty. I just want to hold,talk and see her again so much. She was a very loving and giving person. Just about everyone in town knew her I think and they all called her mama. She is very much missed around here but I'm glad I got to make her as happy as she made me and got to be a part of her life. I'm sure it will get better eventually,but it's going to take time.

11. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member

Sometimes life seems so unfair SH. Glad to see you roaming the forums. Keep surrounding yourself with common friends.

12. Steelbanger

Steelbanger New Member

SquirrelHunter,

I know exactly how you feel as I lost my wife 4 years ago and I too know the feelings of emptiness you have. I will put you on my prayer list and pray for God's guidance for you through all this turmoil. I hope you find peace within yourself.

13. squirrelhunter

Thanks guys. It's really appreciated.

14. Bucky

Bucky Well-Known Member

I feel for you Mate
    I lost my one and only very close Brother 2 weeks back, due to Cancer
    Shit of a thing that is

15. dads81-DL

dads81-DL Well-Known Member

So sorry squirrelhunter.

16. 28Shooter

28Shooter Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

Squirrel,

I just saw this tonight and am so sorry for your loss. Please know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

17. tahoe2

tahoe2 Well-Known Member

So Sorry for your loss, may the lord be with you and your family during this time of mourning, and may he bless you all.