NAGR petition to Congress

Discussion in '2nd Amendment' started by glock26USMC, Sep 17, 2013.

1. glock26USMC

glock26USMC Well-Known Member Supporting

Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
  2. artbrownsr

artbrownsr Well-Known Member Supporting

Glock, I'd like to point out this is proposed by NAGR National Association for Gun Rights, NOT NRA, National Rifle Association.

3. glock26USMC

glock26USMC Well-Known Member Supporting

4. greyhawk50

greyhawk50 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if NAGR is in competition with NRA or in unison with them. I know that they want their membership to exceed the NRA - as well as increase their cash flow. They are fairly new and not as proven as the NRA, GOA or JPFO.

It stated that they would send notice to my Senators. I know where my Senators stand and a notice from an up and coming 2A group wont change their minds. But it will, however, give the new group another address to send their literature asking for money.
    I believe our future will be won or lost in the next election, if it's too late already.

5. artbrownsr

artbrownsr Well-Known Member Supporting

Greyhawk50, on looking at their site and getting on the email list ( I've not joined yet) their contention is that NRA has succumbed to the left desires to weaken 2A . They along with CCRKBA and other groups that I don't know the names of feel the need to aggressively protect our right of possession and use of firearms to a much more intense state than they feel NRA has provided.
    My personal opinion is that NRA has let the gun owner down on a couple of compromises, but I'm some time not sure that "IN YOUR FACE" gets you anywhere all the time either.

6. defass21

defass21 Member

Both groups are good groups and i am a member of both. NAGR is a little rash at times but it is good to have that as well as the more mature NRA but they both do great work and defend our rights as americans faithfully

7. hombre243

hombre243 Well-Known Member