New Here From Texas

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SweezySway, Aug 4, 2012.

1. SweezySway

SweezySway Member

Hey guys and girls! The names Sway I own a Marlin model 60 and was wanting to know every bit of information I could get my hands on about this rifle. I just bought it brand new out the box like 2 months ago. This is my first firearm I have owned in my life lol . .

2. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

Welcome Sway the model 60 is a good gun to star with ammos cheap

3. SweezySway

SweezySway Member

Thanks. . I'm interested in making it better if possible. . If it needs mods I'm more than happy to take some advice

4. greyhawk50

greyhawk50 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Sway. Glad to have you join us. We are a friendly bunch and if you look around, you'll find lots of good info.
    My opinion; for the money, the model 60 is the best built and most accurate rifle out of the box. You should have many years of pleasure from that rifle.

Grey

5. Hyphenated

Hyphenated Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. Good luck and good shooting with your new rifle. A .22cal is a great place to start.

6. SweezySway

SweezySway Member

Thank you will do!

7. axxe55

axxe55 Well-Known Member

welcome to the Marlin Forum from a fellow Texan! glad you joined and decided to be a member.

8. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

Welcome to the Marlin Firearms Forum !!

9. 28Shooter

28Shooter Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

Welcome to the forum! Model 60 is a great place to start but you know no self-respecting Texan owns only one gun.

10. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

Yea...heard that !! :D