OH what have I done ??

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by oldbrass, Feb 19, 2013.

1. oldbrass

oldbrass Well-Known Member

Sandy My sweetheart of 5 years has put a few pounds on since we met and it bothers her, I told her she`s beautiful as ever but I guess I don`t lie that well..She`s getting into a fitness program and is scared she`ll fail, SO dumb oldbrass said " I`ll do it with ya" she jumped with joy so now I`m committed...looks like I`m goin to boot camp again at 50 AARRGG !!!!

2. hombre243

hombre243 Well-Known Member

Oh, noooooooo!

I had to laugh...I want to say...Brass...You SHOULD be committed. But that wouldn't be nice, so I won't. :D I will say I have to get back in shape too. I let myself go for too long and now I am feelin it. For me walking is a good start. Good luck in your program.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2013

3. linne1100

linne1100 Active Member

there`s nothing wrong with getting in shape, Oldbrass....just don`t have a heart-attack doing it!! also nothing wrong with good looking women in exercise clothing. IF ya catch my drift !!! just don`t have a heart attack watchin it!!

4. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

I feel ya,I'm WAY out of shape.:eek:

5. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Have fun! It could be a good time, who knows?

6. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

Don't come crying to us with your million and 1 aches and pains from places you forgot don't quite work like the used to! Awe...togetherness is sometimes full of sacrifice.:D

7. Gumpy

Gumpy AKA Richard Prestage

Aaaaaaaaw!! Thaaaat's sooooo sweeeet! lol. Your ruining it for the rest of us. lol Good luck. I lost most of the weight I gained as a pencil pusher when I had back surgery. That wasn't a fun way to lose weight either.

8. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I was going to say, make sure you take an Aleve before you go. That will cut down on the issues.

9. Bucky

Bucky Well-Known Member

Hehehehehe
    I wish I was 50 again
    No stuffed knees, and no arthritis

10. CallMaker

CallMaker Active Member

Ditto!!!!!