"Polar Vortex" returns next week to Midwest !!

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by SWO1, Jul 11, 2014.

1. SWO1

SWO1 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

Is it Aliens ...... Govt. manipulating weather ...... Al Gore POed at all the jabs he takes about Global Warming .......:eek:

No it's that Big Typhoon hitting Japan, causing the Jet Stream to dip Way South for this time of year. Lows expected in 50s with Highs just 70 starting about Monday for a few days/nights here. What am I going to do ??

Have my Propane Tank topped off ... Cut about 4 cords of firewood ... Break the Winter clothes back out ...... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, packing up and going camping back at the river Monday for 4 days .......

2. greyhawk50

greyhawk50 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a good plan to me. Have a great time. The cooler weather with the warm water might even cause the fish to bite. Let us know how it goes.

3. Nogoat

Nogoat Well-Known Member

Can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Marlin Forum

4. lingr

lingr Well-Known Member

Y'all have a good time SWO1. Gonna be great camping weather.

5. SWO1

SWO1 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

Today at 1315 it's 92, and what am I doing. Cutting fire wood for Monday ........:eek: Supposed to get in the upper 40s Tues and Wed night while camping. The Wife has to roast marsh mellows no matter what the temp is. Gonna roast some corn in the husk also.

6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

mid 80's to low 90's all week here...no chance of it dippin' below 70 at night.

Have plenty of wood and kindlin' from all the heat storms bringin' down the trees.

Crazy damn weather...