President's proposals to be announced 1/16/2013

Discussion in '2nd Amendment' started by PlainsHunter, Jan 15, 2013.

1. PlainsHunter

PlainsHunter Member

President Obama will announce his gun control proposals tomorrow morning @ 11:45 EST. Hold on to your hats, could be a wild ride!

2. hombre243

hombre243 Well-Known Member

Real people

Seems to me the smartest thing to do is to ARM citizens, and train volunteers who have the time to patrol our schools and protect the kids. Wouldn't cost uncle sammie a nickel. I would do it for the love of the kids.

3. Gumpy

Gumpy AKA Richard Prestage

I saw on the news the other night that one city, and I believe it was in Texas, is training school teachers already!

4. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

Is this a bad dream? somebody wake me up

5. 28Shooter

28Shooter Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

If only it was a dream, but it's reality, and a nightmare.

6. oldbrass

oldbrass Well-Known Member

Its time to face the reality of our situation bestowed apon us by this Islamic Fuhrer....It seems the ballot box and soap box didn`t work because of fraud and lying leftist media.....Only one box left and its labeled Winchester

7. hombre243

Illinois Concealed carry

My guess is that the only reason Illinois is ordered to allow concealed carry is so they can get the names of handgun owners. I remember when handguns were the target of the gun ban crowd. They are now heavily regulated. Now they want all our guns.

I think these anti-gunnies are doing the killing and blaming us. Something within this anti gun agenda stinks. I believe there is so much support for us to keep our guns, not against it, that the anti gunners are doing the killing to stir up the negative publicity to add weight to their false claims, and failing to win support even by murder and mayhem, the dicktater in DC has decided to bulldoze his agenda through.

I agree with impeachment and suggested it 4 years ago. How can one start a paper petition to send to our representatives? We need to do it now.

8. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

Butler County in Pennsylvania has already hired retired State Police Officers

to protect their children in some 40+ schools in that county... Bravo !!

9. oldbrass

oldbrass Well-Known Member

The media thrives on gun violence, there`s not near as many anti-gunners as the media portays, thats why there so desperate

10. hombre243

Sad but true

Those who can control what the public sees are doing the damage. The media is a dangerous weapon when misused.