Single Action Sixguns

Discussion in 'Other Guns' started by SHOOTER13, Jan 27, 2012.

1. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

2. greyhawk50

greyhawk50 Well-Known Member

Nice!
    Very nice indeed.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Grey

3. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I like them!

I inherited a Colt .45 Peacemaker some time ago.

One of my favorite.

4. duster066

duster066 Well-Known Member Supporting

[​IMG]
    2 Daisies and a Weihrauch. Rigs by me:)
    [​IMG]
    A Weihrauch ARM357 (older brother of the Bounty Hunter) and a S. Blackhawk in 44m

5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

Awesome pix duster...and from the looks of it, very nice rigs too !!

Are you in the business ?...if so, include your website in the answer, as I would like to check out more of your work. I've been to Washington State a few times for my job with the DoD...mostly Seattle, Redmond, and Olympia. Been to Mt.Ranier too...

6. duster066

duster066 Well-Known Member Supporting

I sell a few here and there more of a hobby I'm trying to push towards a job. I have one of those simple cheap wed sights built, but I'm waiting to launch until I get the tax business taken care of. If interested send a PM. We are just north of Everett on the north edge of the dreaded convergence zone which means we get even more rain. But if not for the rain there would be a billion people here.

7. oldbrass

oldbrass Well-Known Member

These are some beautiful pistols

8. greyhawk50

greyhawk50 Well-Known Member

I'm "drawn" to Six Guns but could never shoot them as well as I wanted to. I've owned a couple Single Six Convertibles and a Ruger Blackhawk 41 mag.
    They were very nice guns but for some reason, just didn't fit my hands well.
    I envy those that can shoot them well. As for me, I do better with semi-autos. That leaves more for the rest of you gunslingers. Hehe.
    Grey

9. 28Shooter

28Shooter Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

I'm like Grey, I love single actions and have owned both Colts and Rugers from .22 to .45 Colt. They were all nice guns and try as I might, I could never do them justice. I'm a S&W double action revolver man and the only single action I have left is an Old Model Ruger Single Six with Elk Stag grips made by a fellow in Montana.

10. axxe55

axxe55 Well-Known Member

i would love to own one and be able to shoot it with proficiency but they just don't fit my hand well. i have always liked the looks of the Colt SAA type pistols. probably goes back to my love of western movies and being a big John Wayne fan.

please keep posting pictures of your SA pistols! all of you have some really nice looking ones pictured here and thanks for the enjoyment.