So, whats the most fun gun to shoot?

Discussion in 'Marlin Rimfires' started by RIFLEMAN97, May 31, 2013.

1. RIFLEMAN97

RIFLEMAN97 Well-Known Member

1873 Springfield trapdoor, 45-70. Big gun, no hurt!

2. hombre243

hombre243 Well-Known Member

The one I have the most ammo for, and the cheapest one to shoot. Any gun will sharpen your eye if you can shoot it enough. The cheapest one is the one to practice with. And any shooting is fun. Except the one that rattles my brains like the 54 Lyman GPR I had...that one hurt.

3. greyhawk50

greyhawk50 Well-Known Member

I've owned and shot many different guns.
    But to stay on topic, the one that I found to be the most fun was a High Point 995 Carbine and the price of ammo (back then) wasn't too hateful. I would think that a Marlin Camp 9 would be even better but they're too pricey for my budget.

4. DocNugent

DocNugent Member

I agree.

Currently, that's not even a 'firearm' for me - it's this multi-form BB gun!
    [​IMG]

When our grandsons and other youngsters visit, we set up a target stand in the backyard, and let them enjoy shooting in a safe, supervised environment. Our Umarex Morph 3X uses CO[SIZE=-1]2[/SIZE] cylinders to propel .177 caliber metal BBs (so it's not a firearm, per se). It can be set up four ways (hence the name change from 3X to 4X) for a variety of shooting experiences.

A distant 2nd is my Marlin Papoose because you get to assemble it every time you take it out of the bag.
    :D

5. RIFLEMAN97

Mosin nagant, never know what's gunna happen. 10/22 also among the top

6. Spud9

Spud9 Well-Known Member

I have 3. My PMR30, one word.....AWESOME!!! My SR22 pistol and my SU22.

7. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

Browning M-1919

8. dalefan88

dalefan88 Well-Known Member

My marlin 795 for a rifle and my beretta 92fs for a hand gun.

9. DUTCHS

DUTCHS Well-Known Member Supporting

I really love shooting my M1Garand 30-06 but the Savage .22mag sure is fun too....

10. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

I think I had more real 'fun' shooting my .22 cal Benjamin pump as a kid. The TC Hawken is great, except for the clean up. Busting clays and winged critters with a 12ga scattergun probably has more fond moments in the memory bank of great times with good friends and family.

11. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

12. RIFLEMAN97

Why the synthetic

13. SHOOTER13

The wood furniture is painted black at the factory...it is the T1-C "Commando" Model.

http://www.auto-ordnance.com/Firearms/Thompson-T1-C.asp

The semi-auto "Commando", features parkerized metal and all wood stock, rear grip and horizontal forend in a durable black finish. With the same hard hitting .45 caliber, features and quality of our 1927 A1 deluxe model, it comes complete with a 30 round magazine and black nylon sling.

14. RIFLEMAN97

O thank god, thought u ruined a classic with synthetic

15. WashCoSarge

WashCoSarge New Member

30tk

1st timer, so lets see how this works. My current favorite is a Marlin 30tk I picked up at a pawn shop last fall. After replacing the original sights with some XS sights, I cant miss with it. It is the coolest little gun I have ever owned. Kinda like the grandfather of the Guide Gun.

16. SHOOTER13

Hell NO !!

17. RIFLEMAN97

Hense my thank god

18. SHOOTER13

Amen................

19. rclink

rclink Member

It's between my UZI or Beretta storm, both in 9mm :D

20. tahoe2

tahoe2 Well-Known Member

Marlin model 70HC in 22lr; that thing can shoot the suits out of playing cards @ 50 yards. :cool: