The Family is Growing!

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by 28Shooter, Jun 7, 2012.

1. 28Shooter

28Shooter Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

515 members - We're growing and it's nice to see the new folks participating!

2. axxe55

axxe55 Well-Known Member

yes it is 28shooter! hopefully many of them will continue to participate and post after the M60 giveaway!

3. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

I hope we have more than the one timers

4. 1894

1894 Well-Known Member

Is always nice to watch a forum grow :cool:

5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

The contest is a great way to introduce new members to the forum...

6. 28Shooter

957 members - Can we break 1000 by next weekend? Invite your friends, family, hunting camp partners, gun shop buddies and anybody else who you think might be a good addition to the "family"!

7. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

OOPs...maybe I stuck my big foot in my mouth with the MOG (Marlin Owners Group)? After making a couple of posts, I see this is the "MARLIN FORUM", but what the heck...I'll blame it on "chemo brain" from the meds. I left off my intro, 2 X rifles reside in this household.

8. Windy

Windy Well-Known Member Supporting

It is very encouraging to see many 'hellos' in the Intro section. Definitely the more the merrier.

9. greyhawk50

greyhawk50 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Spoon. Glad to have you among us.
    I'm sure there was no offense meant, and none was taken. ;)

10. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

Welcome to the Marlin Firearms Forum Spoon !! ;)

11. axxe55

axxe55 Well-Known Member

Spoon, we're a much better forum than the MOG! you're welcome here anyways!

12. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

Thanx

Thanks for the welcome. And no ill intent with my mix up on this site v MOG! I like sharing info 'cause somebody's been there done that and may have a better approach to things.

13. SWO1

SWO1 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

Just noticed the registered poster count is....drum rolllll........999

The 1,000th person to sign up will recieve a full round trip air-fare to Beautiful Lead Mine Missouri. While there he/she will enjoy a two week outdoor adventure camping out in the Tick/Chigger infested brush and timber. Dining will be A-La-Cart provided by some good-ole boys night lightin with silinced .22s. Since there is a burn bad imposed by the drought no open fires are allowed so cooking the worm riddled Tree Rats and Rabburts will be a challange. The roaring Nianuaga river is just over the next holler but again the drought has slowed it considerability. No need to bring a pole as low oxygen levels have the fish litteraly "floating on the top". Again no fires require SUSHI for supper. Your trip will end just as the Fall Turkey Season kicks off. Since its ALL private land better beat feet quick before the locals get out and about. AND THE WINNER IS..............................?????

14. Hyphenated

Hyphenated Well-Known Member

That right there is funny...makes me want to sign up again so I can win! :D

15. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

Ok were over 1000 members now what?:D

16. SWO1

SWO1 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

All the "Poor Soul".....errr I mean Lucky Winner has to do is:

Contact the Dallas county Tourism and Homeland Security Office to arrange all the details. The luxgurious Lodge and Goat Processing Plant is displayed in Photo #1. tele # is BR-549

As soon as they get the strip at the Lead Mine International Airport and Menonite Buggy Repair Shop cleared of the wreckage of the last flight in and the Yotes and Possums have the carcusus carried off it will be back open. Thats assuming of course they get the plane repaired. Pic #2

By the way who is the GRAND WINNER ????

Attached Files:

17. 28Shooter

We say, "Three Cheers and a Tiger for Us," and strive for 2,000!

18. Windy

All the Mods hop on the corporate jet and fly to Disneyworld for a long weekend.

19. Windy

Now we aim for 2,000 members, that's what. ;)

20. moparman1911

moparman1911 Well-Known Member

and one big mouth....

guys you are right we are growing since i have been on here,all you guys know me, even if you never wrote to me or commented i have blankeded the boards three fold with my opinions,information,questions asked and of course i will not leave out many firearms that have been heard of but never seen i have posted,lol.you guys are all great.this a wonderful forum as everyone respects eachother and tries to support and say a nice word to eachother.we should be proud we have such a kind and respectfull community and not all posts are marlin. but all posts are interesting and fun and different.come on i threw up show us your muscle cars and monster trucks and actually got it to work with mopars i might add,mopar or no car.thanks guys your trucks and cars are awesome.i feel we are more than members on a gun board but human beings trying to get to know eachother and building friendships.many on here i feel i can voice an opinion or ask a question or say i am bummed out for whatever reason and someone would have a kind word.i have been on many boards and forums usually i am the big mouth but always positive never negative things and never been on a forum such as ours here now.i feel honestly it is getting to be a more relaxed family atmosphere instead of a bunch of strangers posting opinions and pictures and no one really caring, just something to do,well i look forward everyday to coming onto our board here and reading all the new posts and opinions and new threads.this forum is different from many others as we are making and have made it more personal..WE SHOULD BE PROUD OF EACHOTHER AND THIS FORUM AS IT IS A NICE PLACE TO CONNECT AND LEAVE AND TEACH PEOPLE NEW THINGS.I AM VERY PROUD OF US...lol i am more like three members rolled into one,lol.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2012