The NRA has your number:

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by greyhawk50, Aug 22, 2013.

1. greyhawk50

greyhawk50 Well-Known Member

2. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

Raises some concerns for me,namely turning in safety class attendees to Washington. I wonder how much more of their info winds up in Washington??? If it's just for their info,like trying to recruit more members or provide more benefits,then I don't have a problem with it.

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

I also have no problem with it...

The government has access to all the Form 4473's you fill out when you purchase a firearm...

and the NRA only knows you're a gun owner...not which ones...their serial numbers...how many you own, etc.

I do believe they are on MY side when it comes down to fighting for gun rights...

the most feared lobby by those gun grabbers in power !!

4. SWO1

SWO1 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

If you write it down on a form (local, state, federal), say it on the phone, tell anyone, visit the internet, E-mail. Every keystroke is captured. EVERYTHING you send/receive is captured and saved with your MAC/IP ADDRESS. EVERYONE who wants to know, KNOWS IT. Does your store have security video ?there is a record of you being there, when, and what you purchased, bank records, credit card records, atm cards. Been to the Dr./Denist, had a lab test. THEY have your DNA. Local police, CIA or FBI (Mickey Mouse agencies) don't have access. But THEY KNOW who your are and how to ID YOU. Who is the all supreme agency.....NSA.