Thinking of selling my model 99M1 W. Washington

Discussion in 'Marlins For Sale' started by Al_G19, Jan 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Al_G19

Al_G19 Member

Am considering selling my excellent condition Marlin Model 99M1, it does not have a serial number, if that helps tell it's age. It doess have the rear sight and a sling that looks to be the same vintage as the rifle. Like I stated eariler, the rifle is in very good to excelent condition, however it is missing the little bullseye that goes in the rear bottom of the stock. I have the little piece on the way from Numerich, but it in no way affects the function.

For now I would prefer to keep this local in Western Washington, may consider seling at a later date.

Anyone seriously interested just send me an e-mail and I can send you some pics.

I am asking 225.00 for a local FTF deal, please let me know if my asking price is way out of line, as I am not desperate to sell it right now, it's a pretty cool looking little rifle.

Almost forgot to add, this one has the 9 shot (I believe) tube magazine.

2. MattNH

MattNH Well-Known Member

I have one, lucked into it really. They are nice rifles and the rear sight is definitely a bonus. Good luck with your sale! As far as year - it is pre-68 and I believe the 99M1 started in 1964 so there will be 2 letter date code indicating month and year stamped on the barrel near where it meets the receiver. First letter will be month A=Jan, B=Feb .... L=Dec and 2nd letter will be year F=1962, G=1963, H= 1964 ... L=1968. This alphabetical sequence goes for all Marlin rimfire rifles between 1962 and 1968.

Matt

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

We DO have forum Marketplace rules here AL...please read them !!

4. GunnerJacky

GunnerJacky Member

It is a great place to sell our old marlins, isn't it? But I won't sell my 99m1. Bought it in 2013 and still in love with it.

5. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

6. PAHunter

PAHunter Active Member

Hi Al:

I am interested in your M1. I sent you a private email. Please send pics if you can.

PAH

7. Al_G19

Al_G19 Member

Rifle has been sold.

Thanks,
    Al

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.