true belgium fal

Discussion in 'Other Guns' started by moparman1911, Sep 22, 2012.

1. moparman1911

moparman1911 Well-Known Member

what i have here is a custom built belgium fal to my specifications ar15 a2 nite sites,folding heavy duty bipod,custom furniture,custom handle and muzzel break,heavy barrel a type two heavier milled receiver with "sand" cuts in it so dirt does not get into the receiver,3 1/2 pound trigger,duracoat parkerized grey finish,saw pistol grip and match grade internals,everything match grade in 7.62 nato and it is a shorty but it is made from all true belgium parts no aftermarket parts except the a2 nite sites or anything else that is not true belgium from belgium blueprints and men who built belgium fals that moved to the states and i have the bayonet and matching sheath and all tools to site it in and dissasemble.i will post a couple pics

Attached Files:

• 042.jpg
      042.jpg
      File size:
      45 KB
      Views:
    • 012.jpg
      012.jpg
      File size:
      25.2 KB
      Views:
    • 013.jpg
      013.jpg
      File size:
      23.8 KB
      Views:
    • 043.jpg
      043.jpg
      File size:
      38.6 KB
      Views:
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

I've shot a friends FN FAL... awesome weapon.

3. moparman1911

thanks

besides the ak47 they are next on the list they are called the right arm of the world because the are the second most widely used and they are stretched right to their limit.i have a century arms build gun that i shoot all the time and is fun to shoot,the fit and finish are no where close to the dsa fal i had built.but the century gun was 900 bucks the dsa fal was 4k so there is a difference.you hold both of them th century build is ike a toy compared to the dsa but is still reliable and fun and i bought a couple 2 rounders and actually brought it pig hunting here in florida,but in florida you can hunt pigs all year round and with anything.i shot a couple with a ak47,my 1911 and even a 22 magnum just don`t get between the momma and piglets.they hunt em down here with dogs with kevlar jackets as everything down here that bites or stings will kill you.so i have some private property i can go on and throw down some corn and sit up in my tyree stand and shoot.i only shoot what i eat.i even hunted them at night with night vision but very spooky

4. Marlindude

Marlindude Well-Known Member

Very nice!

5. axxe55

axxe55 Well-Known Member

very nice looking rifle MoparMan!

6. moparman1911

Thank you axxe55

i have been working on my collection foe many years and the fact i love guns and owned a gunshop for 9 years made it that much easier.i love everything about a gun.i am a man that works with his hands so i appreciate the workmanship and wood and workings just as much as firing them again thank you and i have many more i will post

7. 28Shooter

28Shooter Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

I always wanted an FN FAL but could never seem to find one when I had the money. Great rifles!

8. moparman1911

century arms

century arms makes them and they are always in stock.i have a century one to shoot it cost me 900 dollars and shoots beautifully.you can try centerfiresystems.com or aim surplus.com but century arms is your best bet and the best price.the one i posted is a dsa fal and it stays in my safe but you will enjoy the century arms fal.check it out at century arms.com or classicarms.us.these guys where all my wholesalers when i owned my gunshop and i can vouch for the quality and customer sevice.