Valentine's Day

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Shooter, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

What did you get her?

I got flowers for my wife and daughter.

Well a flower for my daughter, most of my wife's potted plants are dead so I bought her more tiny roses so she can kill those too.

2. axxe55

axxe55 Well-Known Member

actually we are going to celebrate Valetine's Day next saturday evening because of my work schedule. i am going to take my wife out to eat and maybe a movie.

3. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

A box of chocolates a card and stuffed animal.She had to work today.:(

4. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Mine stays home but was appreciative of the gifts.

My Daughter pulled me into her room this morning to show me how she had the rose set up.

She loves it. I can't but her mother flowers without buying them for her so when she starts dating the guy is going to have to spoil her to one up me.

5. axxe55

axxe55 Well-Known Member

i like that!

6. 28Shooter

28Shooter Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

Not very romantic, but my wife has been looking at this Lumix camera and I bought it for her. She loved it!

7. trenor

trenor Member

I actually happen to think that this is romantic! You knew your wife loved something and you got it for her. Knowing what your wife likes and wants is actually the most romantic thing of all because it shows you really care for her and her thoughts and needs and wishes! :) I am the kind of guy who likes buying flowers online having them delivered to my girl's office so everyone knows she is loved more than anybody else in the world... by me! :)