Voting this November to Protect our 2nd Admendment Rights.

Discussion in '2nd Amendment' started by axxe55, Sep 10, 2012.

1. axxe55

axxe55 Well-Known Member

i see this November election as possibly being critical in reference to our 2nd admendment rights, in regard to who sits in the White House. the possibility i see is that with Obama not being able to run again, that he could do many drastic things in regard to our 2nd admendment rights, even going as far as declaring martial law if he so chose to do so. here is a key question, is Romney going to be better or worse than Obama? peersonally after reading the latest issue of the NRA's American Rifleman, i am clearly still undecided as to who i am going to vote for. Obama for sure has to go. Romney given his past record, is still not the first choice i would go with. please post your comments and opinions as i would really like to hear your reasons on who you would vote for and why.

2. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

Actualy I dont like politics,but given the 2 canidates,I think if Nixon was alive I would rather vote for him.

I'm not a DemoCan't or RepubliCan't, I'm an AmeriCAN

3. SWO1

SWO1 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

We could use someone like is pictured in FOUR4D4's AVATAR..........:cool:

4. SWO1

SWO1 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

I just read where S&W stock WAY UP...reportably due to huge increase in demand resulting in backlog of order delivery.

Also Ruger is way ahead of production from last year.

Two opinions given as the gun sales increase......1. Fear (like 4 years ago) of comming control regulations..2. Depressed job outlook leading to fear of saftey of the Haves from the Havenots. Actully 3...Combination of the first 2.

5. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

Charles Bronson Vigilante Task Force

6. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

Since You Asked

axxe – Here’s the “short of it”. I’d be happy to share my complete explanation of reasoning and logic with anyone that requests.

The concerns about Romney are far outweighed by the looming threats to our way of life that BHO/the NWO have already brought to bear. Their train is accelerating down the tracks and headed for a cataclysmic collision with every red-blooded America. That is you, me, everyone which includes my 12 grandkids and 1 great grandson…all of us!

What concerns me most about the upcoming 6 November General Election is that good people abstain from their duty and obligation to participate. A second troubling matter is that some will vote “3rd Party” out of spite by lumping Romney (based on the Repulsive RNC stunt) and BHO (Democratic Sorcerer/Perpetual Liar/Abuser of Powers at Large) together for whatever reason or excuse they wish to invoke. I believe those that do are part and parcel as aides to the anti-American movement thereby assisting the minions in cutting all of our throats within the realm relating to our Freedoms and Liberties, especially the God-given right of self-defense!

There seems to be a lot of Vets among this Forum’s crowd and in that light I present the following:
    If you were a Sailor, would you follow the lawful commands of an Senior Army officer?
    If you were a Marine, would you follow the lawful commands of an Senior Air Force officer?
    If you were an Airman, would you follow the lawful commands of a Senior Naval officer?
    If you were a Soldier, would you follow the lawful commands of a Senior Marine officer?
    If you were any of the above or an everyday, tax-paying/law-abiding citizen, are you willing follow the unlawful dictates that will become law of this land, though totally contrary to our belief in the Constitutional Laws to which we were accustomed?

In the aggregate, we are facing a “3 Musketeers” situation. If we are not “All for 1 and 1 for All”, our chances for a realization for some restoration of the American Standard may become dust in the wind unless patriots once again heed the call.

It all boils down to each individual’s morals-based decision making process. axxe, if you or anyone is want to vote for this or that candidate, so be it with the understanding that unless WE THE PEOPLE come together for the good of this Nation and defeat the growing Imperialist threat to Lady Liberty and all she represents… I suggest funeral pre-arrangements be made for Ms. Liberty. The demolition teams have already mounted their equipment and are awaiting their implementation.

Do you seek or are you willing to accept limited freedom without liberty for the petty notion of security?

“Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote!” - Benjamin Franklin

"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

I feel Paul Ryan and his wife both represent the American Gun Owner's Spirit. These are the rays of sunlight that needs to cast their beams across this Nation!

May God help save America and us from ourselves!

7. axxe55

axxe55 Well-Known Member

good reply Spoon.

8. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

My 2 cents...

VOTE because it is your RIGHT

VOTE because it is your DUTY

VOTE because people all around the world die everyday trying to secure the right most Americans don't take advantage of...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  9. axxe55

axxe55 Well-Known Member

good reasons Shooter. very good reasons.

10. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

I wonder if there are ANY 'Lemmings' that will vote for the progressive side (I can't be any nicer) that reside here on MF or any other gun nut-driven sites? We've all got to discharge our duty, come rain or shine. I feel almost slighted, because I KNOW there won't be a single protester in our neck of the woods to attempt to intimidate the good folks in this rural area. There are, however some semingly brain-washed, loyal union members that even as multiple gun-owning shooters and hunters that very well may support the leftist agenda out of a false sense of security for a paycheck when they may end up in the line at the soup kitchen if the current Admin is retained with a Reid-lead Senate. I don't understand their otherwise blind ignorance/obedience to their lodges. Nobody will know whether they've voted for Evil/Brainless or Romney/Ryan. They may be laying down smoke to hide the fact that they know they must vote ABO...and hopefully with the conservative majority. I've tried a lot of arm twisting...their positions are indefensible :(, yet they joke about all the candidate signs posted on our property.

CHIME IN IF YOU'VE GOT THE "CHUTSPA" TO HONESTLY SAY YOU'LL VOTE FOR BHO on 6 November :rolleyes: or other proven turncoats like Claire McCaskill...Missourians' Big-a$$ Mistakes from the 2006 election who shall never get any of our family's votes!

Whew...the wait is killing me. I think we all want to know ASAP about this fall's election results so we can take whatever actions we feel are appropriate.

BTW-In my first post, I mentioned Mr./Mrs. Ryan. Did ya'll know she started a Women's Shooting Club in of all places…Washington D.C. when her husband was first elected to Congress. I bet the mayors, the pd chiefs through the years along with all the mudslinging villains loathe this woman. :D

11. axxe55

axxe55 Well-Known Member

Spoon, this is why i started this thread. wanted to see where people stood as far as the candidates. are our gun rights and the 2nd admendment in danger if Obama is re-elected? quite possibly yes they are. even if he doesn't pass any new bans, restrictions or gun control laws, there is the possibility that he can change the Supreme Court with his appointments for judges which could have a detrimental effect in the future on our gun rights and the 2nd admendment.

personally i would rather have Ron Paul being voted in as president, but for sure want someone in there that is pro-gun oriented. our gun rights are only one good reason to rid ourselves of Obama. some other reasons are his out of control spending of our tax dollars, repeated times of apoligising to our enemies for us being Americans, his many promises made during seeking to be our president and turning into lies, his covering up the truth about the Fast and Furious fiasco that he also sheltered Eric Holder when he was found in contempt of congress, and ect., ect.,,,no we don't need, no we can't have four more years of this man as president!

12. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

Prez Candiate

Yep, I understand your support of Dr. Paul, but it's not feasible/doable, much due to the MSM hacks and the fact that he really wants the US to take more of an isolationist stance and pare the Fed down to only what's necessary...I AGREE! We've got to gain Pats in the House and take a majority in the Senate in order to accomplish what must immediately be done.

Rather than Romney, I'd rather seen LtC West at the top of the ticket. If you know of his military background and the history he has with his troops, you understand. He calls it like it is, ain't gonna back down from squat, has a very broad knowledge base of the Ideology of Islam and sees their clear intentions also.

BHO's record reflects nothing but anti-American ugly from high school on. His last nomination to the court (it ain't so supreme anymore...rather tainted) should have never been confirmed. It was clearly a case of back scratching and back room deals.

Son of a #*R&(.

I just keep prepping with my ear to the ground. I know full well that they/we are messing with dine o might and it concerns me very deeply that America would/should ever see such strife on our soil...fostered/perpetrated by ignorant/cowardly citizens and our elected officials. A show down is nearing the OK Corral. I hope & pray Romney is elected and appoints three "Roy Beans" to the Court. Maybe he needs to do some hard arm twisting to retire the 3 in question.

I've always believed in shoot first, ask questions later and "Hang 'em high". I had an Academy date for USBP, but never went. A little truthful soul searching = I'm not cut out for the LE field since I don't have much patience for BS! I experienced enough 'close calls' riding with the old man. When bad guys understand that the axe is going to swing across their necks the minute they're captured, the world will be a better place on which to live, where folks can again prosper.

The next item on the agenda is the RNC. Time to clean house or close the doors for a complete remodel. Ambulance chasers are next!!! The Infernal $$$ Svc is also on the Agenda for realignment during the first 90 days.

I'll quit before I wear it out.

13. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

Okay...I "borrowed" Neal Boortz's article from today's post to shed light on the facts about another way to view the 6 Nov 12 General. Election for the Big Kahuna and likewise firing the liberal progressives and "RINO"-styled politicians in the 2 chambers of Congress. I just hope/pray we can manage to eek through the next 43 days without a significant incident that really stirs the Spirit of Patriots with negative outcome for all. :eek:

Got a couple of minutes for a sensible read? http://townhall.com/columnists/nealboortz/2012/09/24/were_hiring_a_new_ceo/page/full/

Below are the 3 tag lines that go out with every one of my personal e-mails. They are what the are for good reason and with purpose.

The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on Earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule”. - Samuel Adams

"The beauty of the Second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." ~ Thomas Jefferson ~

"Success in any endeavor does not happen by accident. Rather, it's the result of deliberate decisions, conscious effort, and immense persistence — all directed at specific goals" Gary Ryan Blair

BTW - Has anyone seen former SEAL Ben Smith's recent address outlining the ills and stating "Romney needs to grow some balls"! He's on target with his accusations and statements. Question is...are we ready to honor Mr. Franklin's calling as noted above? Not too much else to loose if we reach that point in time.