Walmart is a cold range

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by MattNH, Jan 20, 2016.

1. MattNH

MattNH Well-Known Member

I really do try and avoid Walmat, but their pharmacy is the closet thing to my office so I use it. I was picking up a prescription today and there was a uniformed armor car guy working on some type of machine at the exit. The truck outside was Garda. He's at the machine and I notice he's a lefty and wonder what is he carrying. The mag well was empty, yup, no magazine in his firearm. I have no way of knowing, and I didn't ask, if he at least had one in the pipe. It was a polymers frame pistol but I don't know hat it was. Like I said, I didn't ask so not to disturb him.

I'm guessing, but the simplest explanation is that he just forgot. I can't imaging it would be some type of corporate policy to carry like that and it's NH so there isn't any Walmart policy in affect (as far as I know). I just thought it was really weird.

2. straightshooter

straightshooter Well-Known Member

Keeping the loaded magazine in a holder and not in the gun is a safety precaution so the gun can't go off by itself. You do know a loaded gun can kill people don't you?
    Seriously I wonder would I laugh or ask the guy did he forget to do something after he had his morning coffee?

3. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

I wonder if it has something to do with Walmart policies or rules I asked my wife she used to work at Walfart she said they are allowed to carry/

4. straightshooter

straightshooter Well-Known Member

5. 28Shooter

28Shooter Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

I feel like I need to be armed in the Walmart near my house. Seems like I see someone getting arrested every time I go into that store.

6. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator