Weird dreams

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by murph41, Dec 22, 2014.

1. murph41

murph41 Active Member

I had a weird Frickin dream last night. If you're a stereotypical pig like I am, some of the stuff I'm about to tell you will make a lot more sense... giggity.

Anyways; in my dream, my real girlfriend and I borrowed one of my friend's cabin for the weekend...giggity. in the dream it was Friday evening. When we left the house to go pick her up, we stopped by a gas station to pick up some snacks. What happened next is where it gets weird. As we were getting food, dad told me to go get a box of condoms for that weekend. None of you guys probably know my dad, but considering I'm 16 going on 17, that's the one thing I never thought I would ever hear come out of my dad's mouth, reality or dream. When we got to her house to pick her up, she wasn't there. I called her and she said she was at the cabin. When I got there, my girlfriend wasn't there. The girl that was there was Jordan from my forensics class. That's when I woke up.

Explain that.

Jordan and I are friends, nothing else.

2. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

I would plan a MÉNAGE À TROIS :D

3. murph41

murph41 Active Member

Is that french for threeway?

4. FOUR4D4

Yes Im just joking arund

5. MattNH

MattNH Well-Known Member

Oh to be 16 again. Not really, I have way more money at 44, although my teenagers seem to need a lot of it.

However, I was always distracted by tall, athletic Jennifer and average height, curvy Mary Ellen is Sister Yvone's trigonometry class.

6. straightshooter

straightshooter Well-Known Member

I am guessing you have the hots for Jordan.

7. murph41

murph41 Active Member

Not at all. That's the weird part.

8. straightshooter

LOL Maybe you better not ask your girlfriend what it means.

9. murph41

murph41 Active Member

Yeah! I know better than that.

10. FOUR4D4

Murph41 I think its time your dad sat you down for a chat about the birds and the bees

11. murph41

murph41 Active Member

Already has. Well, a 5th grade field trip did. It was a field trip to a "health and wellness" museum that just so happened to have that as one of their areas.

As for those dreams I get; they are fun as long as they make sense. The one with Jordan in it made sense until she showed up. I don't "like" her at all, we're friends and that's it.

12. straightshooter

LOL who knows you might find sometime in the future your feelings for Jordan change for some reason. You might be being shown something from your future.
    That's what is strange about dreams, they sometimes take on reality.

13. murph41

murph41 Active Member

I doubt it. I love my girlfriend and I'm pretty sure she's "it".