Write to your Representatives

Discussion in '2nd Amendment' started by hombre243, Mar 14, 2013.

1. hombre243

hombre243 Well-Known Member

I was visiting the Hornady website and discovered a way to direct many letters to the reps in my state stating my concern about my Second Amendment rights and about this gun control fiasco in general.

There is a big red arrow that will direct the user to the page where a form letter is waiting to be sent to many reps in the state where you live. It is an excellent way to express your feelings in a direct communication to the representatives and the White House, even if you are not good at or comfortable writing a letter yourself. It is also a good way to make sure all your reps are named even if you cannot remember them all.

No time like the present...just look for the link...

http://www.hornady.com/

Attached Files:

2. oldbrass

oldbrass Well-Known Member

I`ve done quite a few of these..I always get the same reply "Thankyou for your concern on gun control and the tragedy of Sandy Hook"..This seems to be the Establishments Pre-approved response twisted in there favor.

3. hombre243

hombre243 Well-Known Member

Responses are form letters

Respectfully Ob
    If you don't write it, it don't get rit. I feel better doin it than not doin it and as long as I send them my 2 cents worth, I don't care what change they send me.

4. oldbrass

oldbrass Well-Known Member

OK Hombre, I sent it off