WTB HiPoint 4095TS

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by j_gundel, Sep 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j_gundel

j_gundel New Member

Bare bones if possible. Shipping to 72601.

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

Welcome to the Marlin Firearms Forum j_gundel !!

3. greyhawk50

greyhawk50 Well-Known Member

Welcome. Glad to have you here.

4. moparman1911

moparman1911 Well-Known Member

welcome

glad to have you aboard.i sold the whole hi point line.i must say they are big and clunky and in my opinion down right ugly but they are super reliable.i sold tons upon tons of pistols and carbines and the carbine even came out in 45 acp.so if your looking for a innexensive plinker to a nightstand gun and anything in between hi point is the way to go for the price.no other gun on the market for the price even comes close to the reliability to the high point.it is not finicky on ammo either it chews up and spits out anything including steel cased ammo.great gun for a great price you can`t go wrong if you are on a budget i sold more hi points at my shop than any other gun and i had a great selection of firearms.if you find one enjoy and fyi,they are super simple to take down and clean also.

5. hombre243

hombre243 Well-Known Member

To Moparman

I was thinking about a HiPoint 45 carbine with a silencer for hogs. I know...gotta get the permit for the silencer. I read Texas allows the use of silencers while hunting hogs. Anyone care to comment? I got that off the internet so it is open to question.

Thanks...any and all.
    H243

6. moparman1911

Yup..

[QUOTE=hombre243;948HOWDY HOMBRE.THE 45ACP CARBINE IS FANTASTIC.I HAPPEN TO LOVE THAT CALIBER,LOL.BUT I SOLD MANY. AND EVERYONE WANTED SIX POUNDS OF PLASTIC CRAP ON A FOUR POUND GUN SO YOU ARE SMART TO KEEP IT STOCK.YES YOU CAN USE SILENCED GUNS BUT AS A FIREARMS DEALER FOR 9 YEARS WITH A CLASS THREE LICENSE YOU ARE GOING TO BE JUMPING THROUGH MANY HOOPS PAY THE TAX AND ANY GOOD SILENCER THAT DOES NOT NEED TO BE REPACKED IS GOING TO RUN YOU FIVE TIMES THE PRICE OF THE GUN THEN YOU HAVE TO GET A NEW LONGER THREADED BARREL AND LINK PIN AND YOU MUST CARRY YOUR PERMIT WITH YOU ALWAYS WHEN YOU OWN A SILENCER IF YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR PAPERWORK WITH THE GUN IT IS AN INSTANT FELONY.THROUGH THE CARBINE BARREL AND SUBSONIC 230 GRAIN BULLETS GOING ABOUT 800 AND CHANGE GIVE OR TAKE WILL BE VERY QUIET.A GEMTECH LIKE I HAVE ON MY KIMBER WARRIOR NEVER NEEDS MAINTENANCE OR RE PACKING AND COST ME 1,800 AND THAT WAS MY WHOLESALE COST THEN I HAD TO HAND FIT A SIX INCH BARREL AND GET A NEW LINK PIN ON THE BARREL FOR THE RIGHT DIAMETERS AND LOCKUP TIME.THE HI POINT CARBINE AS I SAID IS NOT BEAUTIFUL BY ANY STANDARDS BUT IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE BECAUSE YOU ARE DRAGGING IT THROUGH THE BRUSH AND USE COPPER ROUND NOSE NO HOLLOW POINTS AND THAT GUN WILL WORK WITHOUT A HICCUP.YOU ARE A SMART MAN TO NOT PUT LASERS AND LIGHTS AND TINSLE AND CHRISTMAS BALLS ON IT.I AM LAUGHING BUT I HAVE SEEN GUNS THAT HAD MORE PLASTIC CRAP ON IT AND THAT SH*T BREAKS OFF THE SECOND YOU ARE IN THE WOODS.IF IT DOES NOT HAVE A RAIL GO BUY A PIECE OF RAIL AND GO GET YOURSELF A GOOD 3XM PISTOL LIGHT,VERY SMALL AND THE GOOD ONES HAVE A DISORIENTING STROBE AND LASER RIGHT IN THEM.SO YOU HAVE ALL YOU NEED IN ONE PACKAGE.I HOPE IT HELPS YOU HOMBRE AND BE SAFE AND ENJOY POPPING HOGS,HERE IN FLORIDA I SHOOT THEM WITH EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING.THERE ARE SO MANY.I EVEN SHOT ONE WITH MY MARLIN SBL IN 45/70 WITH GARRETT HAMMER HEADS AT AROUND 500 GRAIN AND TURNED THE PIG INSIDE OUT AT 60 YARDS OR SO..

7. hombre243

hombre243 Well-Known Member

hey again moparman,
    The silsncer was a passing thought. And now it is past. Thanks for the info on that. I may have to try to get to Florida to pop a hog. Now that I am on a fixed income the only reason I will be able to use to NOT go is financing.

I have learned alot already from the folk on this site. Thanks for all the help.

8. moparman1911

my pleasure

hombre,it is my pleasure.we are here for the same reason and it is nice you can find a forum where the people are genuine and are truly interested in building friendships as in learning and talking about firearms.if you are ever in nw florida hit me up.i will bring you to my spot and you can use any gun in my collection to harvest one or two except my rpk machine gune,lol.i am happy to be of help and ask anytime from any one of us on this board.we are all glad to help.enjoy brother

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.