Marlin Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having these marks on the case has anyone seen these it sure is not affecting the accuracy. In the picture it shows also signs of excessive pressure which it is factory ammo. Could it be just a mark left by the ejector? Which someone said is normal, sometimes its just more noticeable.

One more thing is the first round don't feed after I rack the slide could this be me not retracting the slide hard enough?

Attachments

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im not sure about both magazines. But I need another trip to the range. And I really hate to have to send it in to Ruger

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good Points SW I need another trip to the range and take note

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks Frgood

I found the culprit I did a google search and found out that a lot of 1911 have this area on the breech face it come from the milling process'
It does not effect the accuracy or function of the gun. These are what I found and my 1911 looks like this. I looked at my gun and bingo. These are not my pictures since my phone take cruddy pictures I used what I found with similar so no. I don't own a Glock cleaning mat LOL

I think I will still call Ruger
Thanks You for the replies

Dennis

Attachments

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's the whole reason that I'm sending mine back It doesn't effect the functioning or accuracy. And if I wasn't planning on reloading I would leave it alone. I could file it down my self, then I wonder if that could void my warranty?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts