22 Rimfire Competition Shoot.

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by greyhawk50, Apr 29, 2014.

1. greyhawk50

greyhawk50 Well-Known Member

Let me see if I can get this to work.
    This past Sunday, my son started a monthly 22 Rim-fire Competition at the Shelby County Deer Hunter's Association. It will run through the summer months.
    It was the debut of a "contraption" That he built from scratch. Not sure of the rules except that any 22 rim-fire was allowed and the range was 25 yards.
    I wanted to be there but it started at 10:00 am and would have been almost over by the time I could get there.

Here we go. Oops, try again.
    [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gGMqLvJVj38[/ame]

Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
  2. SWO1

SWO1 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

Looks like a lot of fun. Hope you can try it Greyhawk. Oh yea we want a video of it ....... :p

3. greyhawk50

greyhawk50 Well-Known Member

Didn't the URL Video work????

It was a fun shoot. I believe it cost $3 to enter on a 5 man team. Pay back was $5, $3 & $2 for each team. You could enter as many times as you wanted.
    All the previous years events were stationary paper targets shot from various positions and payed 1st., 2nd., & 3rd. overall.
    This new system gave more participants an opportunity to win cash back. I haven't heard how well it was received by the shooters. It involved Bench Rest, shooting from a Quick Stick and Off Hand at different stations. Sounded like a very challenging course.
    Although, I heard several positive comments on the "contraption" prior to the shoot.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
  4. Gumpy

Gumpy AKA Richard Prestage

The "Contraption" is an apt name! Lol. Looks like a lot of fun.

5. SWO1

SWO1 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

It worked well. I was referring to "YOU" shooting it ....... and how well you liked it.

6. dads81-DL

dads81-DL Well-Known Member

Very nice indeed.