Marlin Forums banner

99C .22 cal. Bullet/magazine Tube

1416 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  TROP
I have a 99C 22cal. The tube that you slide the bullets down is slightly bent. The push rod now won't go down to push bullets. Where can I get a new magazine tube. (I am not sure if that is what its called.) Any help would be great.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Here you go scroll down to find the 99c
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.